Hi everyone! Hope you all had a great week. Matt Cutts has been releasing successive videos recently, answering questions that are basically related to search engine optimization. Its no news that one way of getting good rankings is by building a good link profile, this achieved, among other things, via guest posting. If you are in the “guest posting” arena, you may find this video interesting, where Matt responds to a question about Google’s view in guest posting:
Another interesting site that I found about this week is Floost. Not sure if you have heard about it before, but it was new to me. Floost as they say is “a place where you share and satisfy your curiosity”. It is very, very similar to that of Pinterest, the difference being that you can curate content, has analytics and an interface, which is quite impressive. If you are not happy, sick of, or looking for an alternative to Pinterest, Floost may be a good place to start. Have you heard about it before?
Finally, Ana of Traffic Generation Cafe has written an extensive posts about Empower Network (EN). You probably already heard about it, but if you want an in-depth review and know if it is an interesting program to join, read the article to find out.
As usual, in no particular order:
Content Marketing/Small Business Bites
- 8 Top Pro Bloggers Answer One Important Question
- The 7 Habits of Highly Ineffective Bloggers
- If Your Blog was a Book… Would Anyone Read It?
- The On-Page SEO Recipe for Peak Inbound Marketing Efficiency
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Flawless On-Page SEO [Free Template]
- No Indexing WordPress Taxonomies: Do or Don’t
- Could Bad SEO Bring Down Your Business?
Social Web/Other Roundups and Cool Stuff
- Major Flaws in Pinterest: the Big Numbers Story
- 6 Tips for Using LinkedIn the New Endorsements
- 12 Latest Facebook Page Features You Might Have Missed
- Skype Virus Alert- Rogue Links Coming from Your EXISTING Contacts
- Marketing Day: October 12, 2012
That’s it! Enjoy and have a great weekend.