Hi everyone, hope you all had a great and productive week!
LinkedIn: The Ultimate Cheat Sheet Visual Guide
LinkedIn has presently approximately over 97 million monthly active users worldwide. What you probably do not know is that there are secrets behind getting job opportunities, creating online visibility, and increasing your revenue through this network?
Achieve A Near To Perfect LinkedIn Profile…
LinkedIn has mentioned themselves: Users with a complete profile are 40 X to receive job opportunities. Having a complete profile is what you already know as you probably see that all over the place.
Thing is “what makes a complete profile”?
Fortunately leisurejobs.com recently released a LinkedIn cheat sheet that covers intermediate to advanced techniques to make your profile as visible as possible. In conjunction with AllInbound.org, see all of the remaining pieces of the infographic below to find out how to be a “star” on LinkedIn.
How to Use Google Analytics to Improve Your Content Strategy
There are so many ways to excel at content marketing. You could try to out-publish your competition, repurpose every new piece of content into other formats or create content types no one else does. Still, nothing beats the data-driven approach.
Developing a content strategy based on the data rather than intuition allows you to learn more about your target audience, find out what they want to hear from you about, what would connect them with you more, and even how to get them to notice your business in the first place.
Data you can extract from Google Analytics can help you:
- Create more engaging content
- Determine which topics and formats to focus on the most
- Identify elements of your strategy you should change or drop altogether
- Make more informed strategy decisions
So, how can you use Google analytics to improve your content strategy? This post recently published by SemRush.com, will show you how.
46 Top Entrepreneurs Confess Their Biggest Selling Mistake
Are you a beginning blogger that is struggling to earn more money with your blog but you just don’t know how to do it?
Do you ever get that hopeless feeling every time when you read how easy it was for your favorite blogger to successfully launch a product? Many times influencers and gurus from any niche appear to be infallible.
That’s why Minuca Elena from successfulblogging.com decided to ask 46 top entrepreneurs the following question:
What was the biggest mistake you made when you first started selling a course or product online?
And after reading their answers, says Minuca.. I can tell you one thing: don’t worry! Even the top experts did some huge errors when they were beginning bloggers, so there isn’t any reason for which you can’t become successful like they are.
The answers she received are arranged by category and you can find them all here.
And as usual, in no particular order:
Content Creation & Marketing/SEO and Search
- Dear SEOs: Please stop spamming Google Maps!
- 17 Content Creation Secrets to Wow Your Readers
- One Local SEO Got His 60 Clients Penalized In One Night
- The Step-By-Step Guide to Creating Awesome Content in the Affiliate Industry
- How to Create Content That Earns Engagement, Trust, and Loyalty for Your Brand
Social Media/Small Business Bites
- 16 Facebook Accounts That Will Make You Smarter
- 10 of The Most Effective Ad Campaigns in 2016
- 3 Recent Google Updates: What You Should Know
- Five Twitter Hacks to Skyrocket Your Engagement
- Reaching Moms on Instagram
More from around the web …
- Marketing Day: From the Editor’s Desk, paid search trends & Olapic acquires Piqora
- SearchCap: France and Google, AdWords DSA bids & more
- Inbound Marketing And Social Media – Resources, insights, news and trends to help small businesses grow
That’s it! Enjoy and have a great week ahead.