Hi everyone! Aside from Google+, and FaceBook announcing it super awesome, innovative, Skype powered video chat (right), what else is new? I’m sure there are a lot, but frankly, the buzz has been basically centered in the social arena, primarily Google+, which is understandable. The “invite only” approach appears to be working… What do you think?
Another noteworthy news is WPJ’s (WordPress Junkies) launch of its new, awesome, rockin’ 62 WordPress Plugins, You Should Know About… If you haven’t heard about that, just click on the link 🙂
As usual, in no particular order:
- Corporate Blogging: Build the Blog or The Blogger?
- Where to guest blog to get traffic and authority – ComLuv.com (video)
- 21 Dangerous Blogging Mistakes (and How to Fix Them)
- How To Start a Blog in 7 Days
- Comment Spam can get your Google Adsense account disabled.
- Think You Have To Outsource SEO To An Expensive Firm? 5 Things You Can Do In House
- 7 AdSense Strategies You Should Adopt
- 10 Marvelous Money-Making Tips on Twitter
- Video Dedication: Capturing The Entrepreneur Spirit
Social Web/WordPress Community
- How to Get Started With Google+, Your Complete Guide
- Experiments on Google+ and Twitter Influencing Search Rankings
- How To Make A Private Google+ Circle
- The future of WordPress: Q&A with founder Matt Mullenweg
Why aren’t the Google Toolbar PageRank values updated more often?
That’s it! Enjoy and have a great week ahead.