Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great week and sorry if I have been somewhat MIA for the past few days. There are however reasons for this, one being a client, that has been more demanding this week than usual, and the other, because of Brankica and Kristi. Yeah! Have you heard about these two yet? Obviously, you will want to know why.
Here’s why. Brankica was on fire this week and simply decided to write a 3 post series about “simple” blog improvements. Well those simple blog improvements actually add up to 99 actionable tasks, and guess what, I spent most of the time going over it and check, check, check. Kristi on the other hand, wrote an extremely helpful article about a little known ways to measure and set up goals via Google Analytics 5. Don’t know about you, but I never got to figure out how to use GA as its best for goal conversions. Well, I do now 🙂 Don’t miss it…
As usual, in no particular order:
- Why Most Bloggers Never Make Money
- 6 Ways to Supercharge Your Writing
- How to Kill Your Blog in 10 Easy Steps
- 10 Most Popular Online Project Management Solutions
- Small Business Tip Tuesday: Take Advantage of Two New Facebook Features
- 6 Advanced Ways to Improve Your Search Engine Rankings
- 6 Easy Ways to Improve Your Site Speed for SEO
- Have You Been Testing For Links To Bad Neighborhoods on Your Site?
- 4 Quick Steps To An Effective Marketing Plan
- The Secrets Revealed: Why Marketing Never Changes
- How To Send New Google Plus Posts Automatically To Twitter
- Secure Custom URL Shortener for GooglePlus
- How to Automatically Syndicate/Bookmark Every Post You Publish
- The 10 Best Social Media Campaigns
What is Caffeine indexing?
That’s it! Enjoy and have a great week ahead.