Hi everyone! So what’s new this week that you have stumbled upon, that for one thing or another does not include Google’s name in it? Yeah, Google+ has been so dominant that you might not even heard of yet another Google venture, called Photovine, a social photo sharing app freshly launched not so long ago.
Anyway, and since it is still all about Google+, don’t forget that your Google+ profile must be set to “public”, or Google will delete your account on 31st July. No questions asked.. BTW, what do you think about this move from Google? How do you like Google+ so far? Have you logged in your FaceBook lately?
As usual, in no particular order:
- Are You an Entrepreneur?
- Being a Woman in Business – My Best Lessons Learned
- 5 Simple Website Tweaks You Can Try Tonight
- 4 Tips To Become A More Productive Blogger
- The Thesis Theme Design Business as I see it!
- Repent, All Ye Bloggers; the End of the Blogosphere is Nigh
- 7 deadly mistakes to avoid in Google Webmaster Tools Console
- Blog Design for Killer SEO – Infographic
- The Stupidest Keyword Ever Indexed
- Google Will Delete Private Google+ Profiles on July 31st
- 61 Google Plus Tips, Thoughts, and Requests
- Google Launches Photovine – Social Photo Sharing App
- Google social net is about preserving leadership (great article)
- WordPress Junkies Vault Unleashed – Nice Set Of Plugins
- WordPress Plugins That Power Become a Healthier You
- Using Fancy Google Fonts For Twenty Eleven Theme
Do robots follow links on a page which uses rel=”canonical” to point to a different page?
That’s it! Enjoy and have a great week ahead.
8 thoughts on “Speedlink V26/2011, Google Plus, SEO, Online Business, Social Web”
I’m still trying to adjust to Google +, but I am using it. I’m learning!
You have some very interesting links that you’ve shared. Thank you for including my link about the WordPress plugins.
Hi Evelyn. You are welcome.. I am a WordPress Junkie and have special interest in plugins, lol. Your post was timely.. thanks for stopping by
Jane | Find All Answers
Ha… Google deleting all private Google+ profiles! Fine.
Thanks for pointing out BCB’s post on woman in business. Something I will need 🙂
BTW I am still not in WordPress Junkies!
Hi Jane. Yeah, I am with you on “fine”.. does not make sense being 100% on a social community network anyway..
As for your Junkies credentials, not sure why this is happening. I will check and send you an email about this. How’s your eBook coming?
Hi DiTesco, I requested a Photovine invite, but I don’t really know much about it other than the obvious.
I’m glad you picked up on Evelyn’s article – that’s a good one. I’m off to listen to Matt and check out the others. Thanks!
Hi Ileane. Other than the obvious, I too don’t know much about Photovine yet. Just found about it via my friend Jaypee and it is interesting why, after all this G+ and Picassa being integrated, they still come up with new projects like this one. We’ll see. Maybe they are thinking of consolidation along the road.. Thanks for stopping by
I haven’t logged in to Facebook other than to check settings on an application API since maybe, cripes, last June? Take that back, I did post a few links on the whatever-they-call-fan page these days.
I’ve “posted” exactly once on G+: I changed my photo.
On the other hand, I started back on Teh Twitters about once a week, whether I want to or not.
Hi Dave. Yeah, you have been somewhat MIA on the sphere, but with the exception of Twitter and now G+, I have also very little used FB. Most of the post in there are basically feeds and that’s as far as I go.
Comments are closed.