Hi everyone! This week, all the buzz has been basically surrounded (no pun intended) with Google’s brand new Google+ Project. Although it is very new, I was fortunate enough to get some invites from friends that allowed me (+DiTesco) to have quick access to the service and mind you I do not reside in the US (thank you all). So that’s that for the roll out not being international. So far I have to admit that I like what I see, and among other things, I think it is really very easy to use. Got my “circles” all neatly organized :). If you are already a Google+ user, what are your first impressions?
On a side note, an due to G+, this week I have two videos, instead of the normal “one” Webmaster video. The second video, shared by +Ileane and +Neesa, is simply hilarious and a must see (PG Rated). It is Hitler’s rants about Facebook and Google+. Please note that no offense is intended here, this is just a joke…
Anyway, in no particular order.
- The Naughty Entrepreneur Checklist: 40 Reasons Why You Are Not Seeing Results
- 6 Reasons to NOT Build a Website
- The Truth About Making Money Blogging
- Blog Owners: Be Careful of Cookie Stuffing
- Why Even Entrepreneurs Need One Of These…
- Google Shares How You’ve Been Behaving
- Google PageRank Explained!
- Creating a Custom RSS Feed for Guest Posts
- Five Copywriting Errors That Can Ruin A Company’s Website
- How to Succeed with Social Media – Sneak peek
- 39 Things You Should Know About Google+
- Facebook Engineers Build Google+ Inspired Facebook Hack
- Social Media Fan Base – To Buy or Not to Buy
- 5 tips on how to manage online anger
Should I add nofollow to banner ads?
Hitler Rants About Facebook and Google Plus
That’s it! Enjoy and have a great week ahead.