2011 is just around the corner (that was fast) and looking back at 2010 I must say that I am very happy with what has been achieved. Although I have set some initial goals early 2010, some were updated or trashed, to adapt for the changes that 2010 has proven necessary. The message that I want to convey with you is the most important lesson I learned during 2010. Simply put, it is, PLAN AND TAKE ACTION. If you have been visiting iBlogZone for a while now, you should know that these are words that I use often. While this appears to be an obvious thing to do, many fail to do it. So again and in simple words, for 2011, take your time to:
Plan your goals, define your objectives, act accordingly (or execute) and monitor your progress. Re-adapt your plans and then, rinse and repeat. Don’t quit. Nothing is easy, but determination and perseverance will take you there.
In 2010, iBlogZone has been blessed with the support of family members, friends, regular readers, blog hoppers, social networks, guest bloggers, general supporters, and the list just goes on. This is the time where I say out loud, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I would have not made it possible without all of you.
For those of you who are just visiting for the first time or may have missed something out, following below are recommended reads, most popular ones in accordance with users engagement, must follow Tweeps and more. Enjoy and more power to you on 2011.
- Ways To Make Money Online With Google
- Beginners Guide To Blogging For Money
- Google releases Best SEO Tips Ever
- Top SEO WordPress Plugins
- Must Have WordPress Plugins For Your Home Based Business
- Making Money With Google Affiliate Network (see also related posts)
- 20 High PR Article Directories
- Ultimate Guide: Blogger To WordPress
- Using Your Most Viewed Articles For Better Conversions
- 4 Tips On How To Blog While You Travel (good for holidays/vacations)
You may be interested in reading a few guest posts I’ve written and some of my interviews:
- Do You Optimize And Promote Your Guest Post
- Guest Posting Strategies You Need To Know
- Interview At DragonBlogger
- Interview At AnotherBlogger
- Review From Evolutionary Designs
New #MustFollow Twitter List: Made it easier for you to follow top notch Tweeps. Just head over to the list and follow everyone :). List is updated regularly.
Special thanks to Hesham of FamousBloggers for the help and support on designing my new Thesis Theme skin.
Special thanks to all guest bloggers who have been kind enough to write awesome articles for iBlogZone.
Have a powerful 2011. See you next year