Share With Us Your Experience.
Guest posting is among other things, one of the strongest ways to help you build your reputation, earn trust, and also an excellent form of link building. To find out more about the benefits of this powerful method of blogging, read 6 Reasons Every Blogger Should Be Guest Posting and hopefully it will convince you to write for iBlogzone in a matter of just 7 minutes or less:)
[note]UPDATE: June 2012 – Due to the Panda and Penguin updates (recent and future), our guest posting guidelines have been slightly revamped to avoid problems for both iBlogzone and you, the guest blogger. Search engines, and Google in particular, are always taking steps to reward high-quality sites, so please do read the guidelines, to ensure that we are all on the same radar. Thanks![/note]
What are we looking for?
Do you have a Blogging tip or tutorial that you’d like to share with other users? Do you know of any simple technique to improve earnings, find small business opportunities, increase traffic, improve conversions, SEO and you know, everything else related to online business or the social web?
What we are looking for are great blogging tips for new users or not (getting started or back to basics), reviews of affiliate programs, SEO techniques, ‘how to…’ type tutorials etc. Following below are a few tips to get your article approved quickly and without problems:
- Write a unique, original article and must not be less than 700 – 800 words. Never send a guest post that has already been published somewhere else (we do check).
- Avoid sales pitches and any commercial tone (*).
- A blog or website of your own is highly recommended (*).
- Write as if you were writing on your own blog, only better.
- Provide a good bio, make it compelling.
- Do not include affiliate links and links to sign up forms under any circumstances, unless we discuss about this upfront.
- You must have an email address associated with a gravatar (human please). We will delete the account if you do not have a gravatar (sorry).
(*) If you are a link builder, you should that the chances of getting your article approved is slim. However, if your article is top notch and the links you will attribute credit to, are quality sites, then please tell us upfront where your links will be pointing to. Also, you should know that even it is approved, the links will be most likely “nofollowed”.
iBlogZone is presently looking for guest bloggers where you can be a regular or a one off contributor. If you are interested in sharing your ideas and opinions with us, please take a moment to contact us. Please provide a small bio of yourself, and a brief description of what you want to write about. Once approved, you will be automatically registered as a contributor. Please be patient, this does not take too much time. After that, you will be able to write your entries and as soon as they are reviewed, they will be published. If you prefer, you can also send us your article via email.