Home > SpeedLink Weekly > Google Afterlife Account, Improving Conversions, Traffic Tips, Speedlink 15:2013

1 Ryan Biddulph April 13, 2013 at 7:02 pm

Another helpful share here DiTesco. I linked up to my Google Plus account for AuthorRank; smart tip…much appreciated buddy!

Ryan

2 Koj Tajo April 14, 2013 at 7:06 pm

Hello DiTesco, Great information here. I read somewhere about what would happen to our blog after we die. And then here I read your post with an answer. I very good feature I would say by Google.
Regards – Koj

3 Ileane April 14, 2013 at 9:34 pm

DiTesco, I had so much fun writing the feature about you on CommentLuv. I’m really blessed to have you as a friend.

I love the White Board Friday video and I agree with the whole concept. This is one reason I don’t like squeeze pages and landing pages that make you scroll way down to past tons and tons of useless content. It really irks me at times….:)

Matt’s YouTube video was not too surprising this time.

4 DiTesco April 15, 2013 at 11:09 am

No words to express my gratitude on that post Ileane.. simply awesome :)

I agree with you on those landing pages.. thing is, they really don’t have to be that looong.. For as long as it is simple, honest and straight to the point, it should work (hopefully)

Ditto on Matt’s video.

5 Micky April 15, 2013 at 7:57 am

Thanks DITESCO! Thanks For Informing Us About Google New Feature :)
I do personally learn in the post and also I will share it to my friends later after reviewing. Really interesting post indeed. Thanks.

6 Evan April 17, 2013 at 9:09 am

Good video, thanks, i really respect the ideas of traffic!