Hi everyone, hope you all had a great and productive week! This week, a really good SEO topic was brought up by Rand of Moz.com. – “With all the advancements search engines have made, a lot of folks in the SEO world are circling back to a fundamental question: If I’m targeting a particular keyword, where and how often should I use that in the front and back ends of my page?”. To answer that, the video below provides some recommendations into the context of today’s SERPs.
How Much Keyword Repetition is Optimal
Why Brands Should Consider Instagram Over Facebook
Facebook has pretty much plateaued while Instagram is on the rise, says the message of a new infographic from Selfstartr (via Social Media Today). The infographic (below) lays out the case for Instagram over Facebook as a marketing channel, with some pretty compelling stats. 6% organic reach versus 100% – definitely worth a look.
click on the image for a larger view
18 Tools for Better Content Creation: Improve Your Writing with Less Effort
Neil Patel is one of those guys that can create massive amounts of high quality content every single week. In order to create a high volume of high quality content, you need to be as efficient as possible, says Neil. And to help him do just that, he shares on this post, a collection of great tools that will help you create better content. If you use the right tools, you can create better content and more content and do it with ease. That’s the power of using great tools, right?
And as usual, in no particular order:
Content Creation & Marketing/SEO and Search
- Content for Business: How to Build Your Business on a Solid Content Foundation
- How to Leverage Social Media for SEO: Link Building
- 10 Priceless & Powerful Content Curation Tools
- 25 Inspiring & Actionable Content Marketing Tips For (Almost) Any Situation
- A Step by Step Guide to Modern Broken Link Building
Social Media/Small Business Bites
- An Extensive Guide on Optimizing Your Facebook Native Videos
- Help on Social: Answer Questions About Google
- How Do You Get Your Message Heard Amid Social Media Noise?
- How’d They Do That? Learn the Techniques of Social Media’s Most Successful Sharers
- The Science of Instagram: How to Get More Likes [Infographic]
More from around the web …
- Marketing Day: Tweets Hit Google Search Results, WordPress 4.3 & Facebook Brand Pages Get GIFs
- SearchCap: Google Desktop Tweets, Bing Ads Notify Me & Mobilegeddon
That’s it! Enjoy, have a great weekend!