Tell the truth now, how many eBooks have you downloaded and actually read? More importantly, which of those eBooks you have read did you actually put things into action? Don’t know about you, but I have my eBook vault quite full and I have to admit that I have probably read very little of them. Why? Oh well, excuses, and more excuses. Perhaps one of the reasons is that they are too long, too complicated to understand and, more excuses. And please don’t get me wrong, it is not that they are not good, they are, just… more excuses :).
Anyway, this is the reason why I like to read eBooks that are concise, straight to the point and actually provide you with “ideas” that you can take action upon in a snap. Note that I said “ideas” and so eBooks that are not in this category, are not in play.
Anyway, I have stumbled upon two eBooks that I really enjoyed reading and are both free. These eBooks are great and can help a great deal when writing your content or to find ideas to write one. You all should know by now that “content creation” and creating “catchy titles” are important for just about everything in your online ventures. Whether you are looking to improve your search engine optimization, generate more leads, increase social engagement, etc., the core source of everything is tied in to “content”.
So without further adieu, here are two eBooks that I believe would be a great complement for your eBook arsenal and the thing I like most, is that you can always refer to them, whenever you feel you are having the so called “writer’s block”, or improve your inbound marketing copy. Unless otherwise noted, links are not affiliate links.
Inbound Marketing Content Ideas
Content creation is at the core of inbound marketing. It has to be timely, accurate, relevant, thoughtful, unpredictable, informative, and why not funny. This eBook will help you to “never” run out of content ideas again. 100 Inbound Marketing Content Ideas is provided by HubSpot’s Inbound Marketing System for free and all you have to do is to optin (recommended) to download it immediately.
What can you expect to find on this 20 page eBook?
- Fill your blog with content that resonates with your readers
- Repurpose existing content
- Position your company as a thought leader
- Make your content about your community
- Share your content through social media
- Analyze the effect of your content
In addition, you’ll get 4 awesome tips to make the most of your content. This is really awesome.
Here’s another eBook you might be interested in. It contains my affiliate link but you only need to opt in, if you want – “99 Tools to Help You Generate Leads with Social Media”
102 Proven Headline Formulas
Chris Garret has provided this special report that provides headline formulas where all you have to do is fill in the blanks. You may or may not use as is, but it will certainly give you some real cool ideas on how to write compelling titles. This report is a bit oldie, but I think it is still a goodie :).
Here are some topic examples:
Get What You Want (Health, Wealth, Relationships, Time and Lifestyle)
- How to Find the Best _____ Deals on the Web
- Are _____ Worth the Money?
- Everything You Need to Know About Getting Cheaper _____
- 5 Ways to Boost Your ____ Without Spending More _____
Crystal Ball and History
- How _____ Will Impact _____ in [Year]
- _____ Then and Now
- 40 Predictions on the Future of ____
- The Modern Rules of ______
Problems and Fears
- 10 ____ Scams and How to Avoid Them
- How Secure Are Your _____?
- Outrageous _____ and How they Could Impact You
- Get Rid of Your _____ Once and For All
Fact, Fiction, Secrets, Truth and Lies
- What Everyone Ought to Know about ______
- ____ Personality Test: What Your ____ Says About You
- _____ Lies and How to Spot them
- _____ Facts and Myths
How-To Tricks of the Trade
- When is it Smarter to ____ or ____?
- 10 Reasons it’s Better to ______
- ____ Jobs You Can Do Yourself
- Here is a Method That is Helping _____ to _____
- 7 Creative Ways to ______
Best and Worst
- Top 10 Worlds Cheapest/Best/Most Expensive _____
- The Worlds Best _____ You Can Actually Afford to Buy
How do you get it? Nothing required but just a click. Ready to deploy, just hit this link and your PDF file will download automatically.
That’s it! If you do decide to download these eBooks (in case you have not done so already), I hope you enjoy reading them and in any way help you to improve your content marketing campaigns.