Hi everyone. Hope you all had a fantastic week. This week, and unless I have missed out something noteworthy (please do let me know if I did), I really have not seen anything related that made my eyes pop, with the exception of Rand Fishkin’s (SEOMoz, soon MOZ) new “Community-curated Marketing News” site Inbound. Launched some two weeks ago, these type of sites have been popping all over the place, however, if you are a marketer, an interested party, or a SEO addict, then I highly encourage you to visit the site as it is a resource haven for all things marketing. Really good!
On a side note, and I am not sure how I missed this one, Matt Cutts (watch video below) replies to one question that many have been wanting to know about – Does Google Treat SEO as SPAM?
As usual, in no particular order:
Blogging/Online Business (tips and tools)
- It’s Here: The 100 Blogs You Need In Your Life leavingworkbehind.com
- 6 Powerful Guest Post Tactics that No One’s Talking About problogger.net
- How To Put Your Website Under Maintenance Without Affecting Search Rankings mywifequitherjob.com
- 5 Ideas to Help You Learn More About Your Content’s Audience contentmarketinginstitute.com
- Suffering from Blogging Conformity? basicblogtips.com
- 10 Ways Paid Marketers Can Leverage Inbound Marketing seomoz.org
- The Difference Between a Website that Turns You Off and One that Turns You Onsocialmediatoday.com
- Why I Deleted Over 7000 Commentstrafficgenerationcafe.com
- Google Plus Box Ranking Factors Report – Conversation Marketing conversationmarketing.com
Social Web/Other Stuff
- 10 Ways to Get More Traffic, Attention and Higher Rankings Through Social Sharing quicksprout.com
- How You Could Get Sued For Using Pinterest readwriteweb.com
- 10 Social Media Tips for Bloggers mashable.com
Does Google consider SEO to be spam?
That’s it! Enjoy and have a great week ahead.