Contrary to popular belief, the top ranking pages aren’t always the best targets for your link building efforts. There are good reasons to chase those links, sure, but there are also drawbacks — as well as some hidden alternatives you may not have considered trying.
This Whiteboard Friday video from Rand delves into the pros and cons of targeting high-ranking sites for links and why you should consider a link intersect strategy, targeting sites that rank for broader topics, and earning links from publications ranking beyond page one of the SERPs.
Why It Can Pay to Get Links from Domains that Don’t Always Rank Highly
How to Easily Create Marketing Videos From Images
Wondering how to market with video without being in front of the camera? Have you thought about creating video from product and brand images you already have?
#1: Customize a Storyboard Video
2: Add Music to a Slide Show Video
In this article, you’ll find two affordable ways to create engaging videos for your business by repurposing visual assets you have on hand.
The Mobile Marketing Checklist You Need for 2018
With roughly three-quarters of Americans owning a smartphone, and mobile conversions being up 64% compared to desktops, businesses have no choice but to adjust their digital marketing campaigns to the new reality of mobile-driven marketing.
An efficiently launched and well-run mobile marketing campaign can become pivotal in impacting SERPs, traffic, user engagement, and conversions. It is definitely one of a few crucial areas, along with voice search, AI, and machine learning, that every SEO professional needs to pay attention to in 2018.
1. Ensure your sites and apps are mobile-friendly
2. Optimize and personalize content for mobile devices
In this article, it explains why mobile marketing is a big deal, and also provide a checklist of general tips and guidelines that digital marketers and SEOs can use in their mobile marketing campaigns in 2018.
And as usual, in no particular order:
Content Creation & Inbound Marketing (SEO, Search, etc)
- 7 Useful Facts About PageRank
- 10 Steps to Building a Successful Content Strategy
- How to Audit Your Content: 5 Essential Steps
- The Quality vs. Quantity Debate in Content Marketing Continues (Sigh)
- 7 Factors Google Uses To Evaluate Links For SEO
Social Media Marketing; Technology & Small Business Resources
- Twitter starts selling sponsorships of individual publishers’ Moments
- How AR and VR Are Transforming Video
- How to Build a Better Brand on Social Media
- Tracking Hidden Long-Tail Search Traffic
- YouTube Monetization and Partnership Changes
On iblogzone.com, SEO Tools and more
- Previous Speedlinks – See What You’ve Missed!
- How To Create A Website Using A Free Website Builder
- Marketing Research Library – The #1 Resource for Free Marketing Research, White Papers, Reports, Case Studies, Magazines, and eBooks
- Best Audiobooks For 2017
That’s it! Enjoy and enjoy the rest of your weekend.