In an industry where knowing exactly how to get ranked on Google is murky at best, SEO ranking factors studies can be incredibly alluring. But there’s danger in believing every correlation you read, and wisdom in looking at it with a critical eye.
In Rand’s Whiteboard Friday video below, Rand covers the myths and realities of correlations, then shares a few smart ways to use and understand the data at hand.
SEO Ranking Factors & Correlation: What Does It Mean When a Metric Is Correlated with Google Rankings?
15 Tips for Growing Your YouTube Channel
Want to produce algorithm-friendly YouTube content? Wondering how to attract viewers and keep them watching?
#1: Commit to Posting to YouTube Multiple Times Per Week
#2: Develop a Sustainable Video Production Workflow
#3: Begin Each Video With an Interesting Hook
In this article, you’ll find 15 tips and tactics for optimizing your YouTube video content at every stage of the video production process.
9 Bad SEO Tactics You Should Forget in 2018
image credit: srtllc.com
As we enter 2018, it’s time to say goodbye to some old SEO habits. These are SEO tactics that just plain don’t work, or even worse, can get a website penalized.
1. Creating One Page for Each Keyword Variation
2. Aggressive Link Building
3. Adding Marginal Content for SEO Purposes
4. Not Fixing (or Identifying) Harmful Technical Problems
In this article, you will find a list of the top nine habits that need to be kicked to the curb.
And as usual, in no particular order:
Content Creation & Inbound Marketing (SEO, Search, etc)
- What to watch for in 2018: Mobile SEO predictions
- The Difference Between Marketing and Advertising (and Why It Matters)
- 5 AdWords Scripts for Smarter Bidding
- SEO ranking factors in 2018
- Do you have a shot at ranking for that phrase?
Social Media Marketing; Technology & Small Business Resources
- 7 Ways to Hack the Instagram Algorithm and Get Way More Views
- 5 ways voice assistance is shaping consumer behavior
- Battle-Tested Social Media Marketing Strategies That Bloggers Can Do in Minutes
- How to Know It’s Time to Update Your Landing Page
- New Year, New Strategy: How To Audit Your Social Media Marketing Campaign
On iblogzone.com, SEO Tools and more
- Test Your Site For OnPage SEO
- Marketing Research Library – The #1 Resource for Free Marketing Research, White Papers, Reports, Case Studies, Magazines, and eBooks
- Best Audiobooks For 2017
That’s it! Enjoy and enjoy the rest of your weekend.