Hi everyone. So what’s new? Well, Google announced this week that they are soon to release their new service called “Page Speed Service“, a service meant to speed up you site. With free CDN services, such as CloudFlare and Incapsula, I am not so sure why Google said that this service will not be free. Something to think about.
Another noteworthy subject is the release of “FaceBook For Business“. An online guide that runs through every single aspect of how to use FaceBook’s marketing tools for your business (finally). If you are not familiar with how all things move around FB, ths is somethinf that might interest you.
On a side note, not everything is just about G+, FB, etc. This week I saw an awesome video on Gini Dietrich‘s site about two kids dancing (Hey Ya), and a great initiative called commit65. If you want to see some serious moves, you have to check it out, and then come back here :). Let me know what you think. I am sure that you will see that these kids has some serious potential, lol.
As usual, in no particular order.
- 20 Tips to Help Protect Your Online Privacy
- 8 Tricks to Use When you Don’t Know What to Comment
- 10 Reasons Your Writing Blog Isn’t Helping You Get Jobs
- You MUST Post Every Day on Your Blog [Misconceptions New Bloggers Have #2]
- 10 Free Blog Topics to Help You Get Your Blog On
- An Insider Look: My Affiliate Links and Exactly Where They Convert
- Why are Webmasters Saying That Article Marketing is Dead?
- How To Implement Rel=Author
- “In Google We Trust” – The Genesis of SEO
- 103 Ways to Improve Your Blog in 15 Minutes or Less
- Bing Users Are From Internet Explorer; Google Users From Firefox, Chrome & Safari
- Best Google Plus Plugins For WordPress
- Is It Time To Leave Facebook Behind? Here’s How To Tell!
- 40 Google+ Tips and Tricks for Power Users
Will changing the code and layout of my pages while moving to new URLs affect their rankings?
That’s it! Enjoy and have a great week ahead.