Hi everyone. Hope you all had a great week, and a productive one at that. This weeks buzz undoubtedly was again related to the social web. Google+ Pages being made available to everyone was one of those that attracted most of the attention. So much so that new services to “measure” your influence on Google+ has started to appear. Pretty much similar to Klout, PeerIndex, etc.. There are now two that I am aware of that measures and tracks your Google+ related activities, influence and more. I guess this was just a matter of time… Those services are CircleCount.com and PlusClout.com (familiar?). Not so sure what good they will serve for us all, but I am sure that many will soon talk about it. You might want to check it out and perhaps get in there. BTW, do you know of any other similar services? What good (if any) will all this “numbers” be for us? We’ll see…
Anyway and as usual, in no particular order.
- The KISSmetrics Guide To Keyword Research – Part I: Keyword Discovery(3 part series – highly recommended)
- Everything Marketers Need to Know About Google’s Panda Updates
- 5 Marketing Problems Google+ Says It Can Solve
- 10 Commandments of Marketing Automation
Blogging/Online Business (tips and tools)
- Tips on Growing Your Small Business Quickly
- How To Brand Your SEO Agency
- 5 Simple Tips to Make Money with Affiliate Marketing
- 3 Tools to Increase Productivity for Bloggers
- Thinking about starting a new online biz? Think crazy!
- $365 From AdSense in One Day – A Personal Best
Social Web/Technology/Other Stuff
- 10 Words That Will Increase (or Decrease) Your Twitter CTR
- Solve the Google+ Single Account Rule For Multiple Gmail & App Accounts
- How to use Twitter to monitor your brand
- 10 Guaranteed Ways to Get More Google+ Page Followers
- A Server is a Computer That You Can Create at Home
How does Google determine page speed? (beginning 1:15 interesting)
That’s it! Enjoy and have a great week ahead.