Hi everyone. Hope you had a great week. How are you all doing? This week, aside from me going frenzy with curating content, I noticed an awful lot of buzz surrounding Klout’s recent score changes. Some say they like Klout, and some say the opposite. Some went as far as completely “disabling” their profile from Klout (see link below), which although complicated is doable. At the end of the day, I am confused as to the importance of Klout. Is it really important or not? What say you?
On a side note, GMails recent changes (this is an awesome page BTW), also inspired a lot of people to talk about it. I recently switched over to the new look, and I have to admit that I like it. Again, you may or may not like the changes, but it would be nice to know your opinion.
As usual, in no particular order:
- Is Allowing For Guest Post Submissions Got You In a Twist?
- How To Create Professional Corporate Video Blogs For Your Website
- 8 Firefox Add-Ons That Help Me to Build Rank and Profit
- Using Google+ Hangouts For Business
- How small businesses can benefit from Facebook
- 5 Tips To Build An Online Brand That Makes You Stand Out
- Winning The SEO Battle Through Content Curation
- Google Changes Algorithm to Favor “Fresh” Results
- How to Optimize 7 Popular Social Media Profiles for SEO
- Creating Anchor Text Wisely and Effectively
Social Web/Other Stuff
- This Is Why I Disabled My Klout Account
- Seven Reasons Why I Won’t Share Your Post on Twitter
- Klout’s scoring changes incite a riot of complaints
- How to Use Favorite Tweets to Build Trust and Get Customers
- How Guest Posting Destroyed My Klout Score
That’s it! Enjoy and here’s to a great week ahead.