Hello! Yet another week has gone by and I must say that it was a pretty exciting week. Our traffic generation blogging contest officially closed yesterday and the “battle” is on. You have done a lot for all the participants and now it is time for the judges to make their move. Let’s wait and see who gets the #1 spot. Good luck to all.
Other stuff worth mentioning is that WordPressJunkies.net is now open for guest bloggers or contributors. The WordPress Social Network is growing, thanks to a very supportive community. We hope that you will find the time to visit us there soon :).
As usual and in no particular order:
- 5 Ways to Engage Your Facebook Fans
- Why I Have Begun to Hate the Term ‘Social Media
- 5 Tips to Avoid Lawsuits When Blogging
- Add Social Sharing Buttons with Custom Sharebar
- Tweet For Fun, That Can Be My Next Tweet
- Do You Have What it Takes to be an
- Camera Shy? Create a Video with PowerPoint 2010
- Fine-Tuning WordPress for SEO
- Use Online Feedback Sources to Gain Credibility
- Choosing the Right Product to Promote
- Facebook Tagging: Still A Tried & True Marketing Favorite
- WordPress Essentials, 100 Things You Need To Know by Anthony Montalbano & JT Pratt
- Create a Simple Tutorial Site with the WPMU DEV Membership Plugin
- Chrome Extensions For The Busy eBusiness Owner
- How to use Shortcodes in your WordPress Themes
- SEOPressor Review: Optimize Content For Search Engines (experimental niche site)
- Why Article Marketing Should Not Be A Part Of Your SEO Strategy?
How would a non-optimized site outrank a site which has done SEO?
That’s it! Enjoy and have a great week ahead.