Hello everyone. Hope you all had a great week. Following last weeks buzz about Google’s algorithm changes, Matt Cutts has clarified the issue about displaying too much ads above the fold. What it boils down to is that it is really not the quantity of the ads that matter, but rather the “space” those ads occupy, meaning, the sizes of the ads itself. Hesham wrote a post about this issue, so just head over there and read Google’s above the fold clarification.
What do think about these change?
Anyway, and as usual, in no particular order:
Blogging/Online Business (tips and tools)
- How to Build Your Blog’s Credibility in Just A Few Seconds with Trust Triggers diythemes.com
- To Date or Not To Date (Your Blog Posts) famousbloggers.net
- 12 Tips for Selling to a Global Audience copyblogger.com
- 10 Simple Google Calendar Tips and Tricks to Boost Your Productivity mashable.com
- 6 Tips for Being A Good Blogger in 2012 searchenginejournal.com
- 10 Form Optimization Tips For Landing Pages – Search Engine Land news.google.com
- Simple Ways to Get Free Website Traffic basicblogtips.com
- How to Increase the Odds of Your Content Going Viral seomoz.org
Social Web/Other Stuff
- Social Media Trends for Small Businesses socialmediaexaminer.com
- Can Social Media Hurt The Success Of Young Entrepreneurs? entrepreneurs-journey.com
- Author hReview Plugin review live-your-love.com
- 3 Types of Plugins That Can Totally Screw Up WordPress Upgrades just-ask-kim.com
Ranking Reports – Pay Attention To Conversion
That’s it! Enjoy and have a great week ahead.
[note]This article created with the assistance of CurationSoft, a recommended Content Curation Tool[/note]
8 thoughts on “Google Privacy Changes, Trust Triggers, SEO, Speedlink 04:2012”
I’ve now turned off Google, I haven’t been comfortable with all this big brother stuff anyway.
Jane @ guest blogging secrets
Awesome list as usual Fran. But I’ve read most of them :-P.
Especially the Famous Bloggers’ post on ads is really extremely useful!
Although Google’s changes can be frustrating to many I do understand that they have to constantly update their policies as well as their algos to keep in step with the ever changing pace of TIME. We can either adapt and evolve too or get lost in the tides.
these 60 different privacy policies across Google is how much effect SEO and other ranking issue,it will be accurately found when it implemented.As will as Google providing some easy feature like easy sharing and tailor your search results.
It’s really good, 60 different privacy policies are replaced with one. Rather than a pile of policy, it would be much easier to clarify our self with just one policy
[email protected] apps developers
Yes it is an interesting move by Google.
In every way, changes have their own pros and cons. Many may not like the changes that Google had made but they have their reasons in order to keep up with the ever changing things around.
Comments are closed.