Hi everyone! Hope you all had a great week. On my end, things are finally starting to get better. Got a new ISP, fixed hacked websites and managed to be more active on the social web. Have to admit that it has been a nightmare for the last couple of weeks. We’ll see how it goes 🙂
Anyway, if don’t know already, today marks the official launch of Hesham’s “Best Selling Affiliate Products Blogging Contest”. As with everything Hesham does when hosting contests, this one, is quite interesting due to a number of reasons, the most compelling being the topic. If you like to participate in blogging contests and get the chance to win $1.000, I suggest you head over there to find out more.
BTW, this weeks video is not about Matt Cutts (sorry). Decided to favor Guy Kawasaki’s interview from Chris Brogan. In this interview, among other things, Guy mentions why he favors Google+ over other social media platforms. Must watch.
As usual, in no particular order:
- Methods Bloggers Use to Make Money Blogging: MindMap (Darren Rowse) Good one!
- 6 Ways Brands Can Earn More Exposure on Tumblr
- I Need $1000! THE 30-Day Plan for Making Fast Internet Income
- Understanding How to Monetize Website Traffic
- How to Turn Your WordPress Site into an Automated Sales Machine
- 6 Reasons to Consider Using Google+ for Marketing
- What You Don’t Know Could Hurt Your Facebook Page (check your page today)
- Marketing your startup with a steady drumbeat of data
- What Bestselling Fiction Can Teach You About Writing Better Landing Pages
- The Best Five Minutes You’ll Ever Spend on SEO
- Title Tags – Is 70 Characters the Best Practice? – Whiteboard Friday
Social Web/Other Stuff
- 41 Signs You Are NOT a Social Business
- Displaying Social Proof – What the Marketing Experts Use
- How to Enable Facebook Timeline NOW!
Inside The Mind Of Guy Kawasaki
That’s it! Enjoy and have a great week ahead.