Hi everyone! Hope you all had a great and productive week. Undoubtedly, one of the most noteworthy news this week was about Google+ Search Your World. This move from Google appeared to have “pis*** off” a lot of people, most particularly Twitter, who publicly announced a statement to various news outlets, Tuesday afternoon. Google responded quickly by saying “that were surprised about Twitter’s statement” (http://goo.gl/KeaVU). Anyway, what do you think about this? Would this move from Google provide actually better quality and relevant results?
On a side note, have you heard about Pinterest yet? Pinterest is relatively new and is growing an image based social network, set to be the newest darling for the social web enthusiasts. Yesterday, I saw this Tweet from Matt Cutts. Don’t know about you, but when he recommends something, I usually pay a bit of attention to it 🙂
If you want to find out a bit more about Pinterest and the benefits of participating in that network, just head over to Brankica’s website and read her Pinterest Guide.
As usual, in no particular order:
Blogging/Online Business (tips and tools)
- 10 Habits of Top-Notch Content Creators blog.hubspot.com
- Affiliate Link Management and Cloaking With Pretty Link WP plugin just-ask-kim.com
- Popular URL Shorteners For Redirecting & Tracking Affiliate Links 2createawebsite.com
- 6 Reasons Why You Might Fail As A Blogger (& How To Change That) basicblogtips.com
- SEO Website Review: Re-visited And Simplified searchenginepeople.com
- Meta Description Magic: Think Less about SEO & More about Click-Throughs kissmetrics.com
- Submit News and Drive More Traffic To your Blog famousbloggers.net
- 5 Ways To Drive Quality Traffic To Your Website From Google+ kikolani.com
Social Web/Other Stuff
- Steal these 42 Creative Pinterest Ideas for Nonprofits frogloop.com
- Facebook Advertising Insider’s Guide johnpaulaguiar.com
- 7 Killer Facebook Applications to Create Impressive Custom Tabs wchingya.com
- 5 Tips for Making Your Brand More Social socialmediaexaminer.com
How can good sites that don’t know about SEO rank well?
Want to get started with SEO? See Google’s SEO Starter Guide!
That’s it! Enjoy and have a great week ahead.
[note]This article created with the assistance of CurationSoft, a recommended Content Curation Tool[/note]