Hi everyone, hope you all had a great and productive week!
Content Marketing Tips for B2B Organizations – Whiteboard Friday
B2B companies face different challenges than B2C companies. From which stages you target in the funnel to how you measure your success to the team you end up selling to, content marketing can be a horse of a different color when you’re business-to-business. In this week’s Whiteboard Friday, Rand shares his tips for successful content marketing when you’re a B2B.
Top 16 Search Engine Optimization Tips (Infographic)
“Search engine optimisation is the act of trying to get your website ranked in search engines such as Google organically. This is best done by optimising two key areas, the first bing on page optimisation which is actually done on your own website through the use of title tags, meta descriptions, keyword density and many other factors.
The second key area is off page optimisation by which we create listings, produce content and put your website out there in the public space in hopes of getting back links from other websites to your own which tells Google that you’re an authority on whichever industry or niche you are competing in. Some of these include but are not limited to directory listings, social, blogging sites and the list goes on. Without going too much into detail back links and content is king in the SEO world, but with that said there are heaps of other factors you might not know about.
23 Tools and Tips for Social Media Marketers
Do you need to streamline your daily social media tasks? Looking for tools to increase visibility? The right apps can make a world of difference in the life of a busy social media marketer.
In this article from SocialMediaExaminer.com, you’ll discover 23 of the top tools and tips shared on the Social Media Marketing podcast.
#1: BuzzSumo Chrome Extension
#2: Scannable by Evernote
#4: Reverse Image Search on Google
see all 23 tools here.
And as usual, in no particular order:
Content Creation & Marketing/SEO and Search
- 6 Big Mistakes That SEO Rookies Make
- 3 Tactics for Building Quality Links to Your Blog
- 7 Tips For Growth Hacking Traffic Monster Headlines
- Content Promotion Strategy: 50+ Tips to Skyrocket Your Content
- Case Study: How We Gained More than 100 Links for a Travel Website via Content Marketing
Social Media/Small Business Bites
- #TwitterFlightSchool is now open to all marketers
- Now LIVE: Periscope on Twitter for iOS (and soon for Android)
- 21 Amazing Facebook Facts You Didn’t Know
- How to Choose Between the Many Ways to Advertise on Facebook
- The Web Marketer’s Guide To Reddit
More from around the web …
- SearchCap: Google Now Updates, SEO Mistakes & SEM Success
- Marketing Day: Microsoft To Buy InMobi, Location-Based Trends & Top Facebook Publishers
- Inbound Marketing And Social Media – Resources, insights, news and trends
New Sites To Check Out
That’s it! Enjoy and have a great week ahead.