Hello everyone. Hope you all had a great week. Following last weeks buzz about Google’s algorithm changes, Matt Cutts has clarified the issue about displaying too much ads above the fold. What it boils down to is that it is really not the quantity of the ads that matter, but rather the “space” those ads occupy, meaning, the sizes of the ads itself. Hesham wrote a post about this issue, so just head over there and read Google’s above the fold clarification.
What do think about these change?
Anyway, and as usual, in no particular order:
Blogging/Online Business (tips and tools)
- How to Build Your Blog’s Credibility in Just A Few Seconds with Trust Triggers diythemes.com
- To Date or Not To Date (Your Blog Posts) famousbloggers.net
- 12 Tips for Selling to a Global Audience copyblogger.com
- 10 Simple Google Calendar Tips and Tricks to Boost Your Productivity mashable.com
- 6 Tips for Being A Good Blogger in 2012 searchenginejournal.com
- 10 Form Optimization Tips For Landing Pages – Search Engine Land news.google.com
- Simple Ways to Get Free Website Traffic basicblogtips.com
- How to Increase the Odds of Your Content Going Viral seomoz.org
Social Web/Other Stuff
- Social Media Trends for Small Businesses socialmediaexaminer.com
- Can Social Media Hurt The Success Of Young Entrepreneurs? entrepreneurs-journey.com
- Author hReview Plugin review live-your-love.com
- 3 Types of Plugins That Can Totally Screw Up WordPress Upgrades just-ask-kim.com
Ranking Reports – Pay Attention To Conversion
That’s it! Enjoy and have a great week ahead.
[note]This article created with the assistance of CurationSoft, a recommended Content Curation Tool[/note]