Are you building links the right way? Or are you still subscribing to outdated practices?
Britney Muller clarifies which link building tactics still matter and which are a waste of time (or downright harmful) in today’s episode of Whiteboard Friday.
The Rules of Link Building – Whiteboard Friday
How to Create a Messenger Bot Sequence for Your Live Video or Webinar
Do you use webinars or live video in your marketing? Wondering how to improve registrations and attendance?
In this article, you’ll discover how to build a Facebook Messenger bot sequence to register and remind attendees of your live online events.
What are breadcrumbs and why are they important for SEO?
Breadcrumbs are an important part of almost any good website. These little navigational aides don’t just help people visualize where they are on your site, but also help Google determine how your site is structured. That’s why it makes a lot of sense to add these helpful little pointers.
What are breadcrumbs?
Hierarchy based breadcrumbs
Attribute based breadcrumbs
See how breadcrumbs work here.
And as usual, in no particular order:
Content Creation & Inbound Marketing (SEO, Search, etc)
- How to be proactive and prevent a negative SEO campaign
- 3 Influencer Marketing Examples (That Don’t Require Celebrities)
- Ecommerce Content Strategy – How To Create Content for Ecommerce
- How to Discover Irresistible Content Ideas Using Reddit
- Can Negative Brand Mentions Hurt Your Rankings? The Answer Might Surprise You!
Social Media Marketing; Technology & Small Business Resources
- How to Bulk Schedule Facebook Posts Without Paid Tools
- 6 Key Tactics to Kick-Start Your Instagram Sales Funnel
- 5 Ways Lead Gen Marketers Can Use Facebook’s New Feature to Spy on Competition
- Instagram officially introduces the ‘Question Sticker’
- Building a better news experience on YouTube, together
On iblogzone.com, SEO Tools and more
That’s it! Enjoy and enjoy the rest of your weekend.