There is no denying the fact that WordPress is an awesome CMS to build your website with. It is reliable, SEO friendly, flexible and provides you with tonnes of plugins that helps to improve and secure your website.
However, once you have built a website, taking care of its upkeep and management is extremely important if you don’t want your years of hard work to go to waste.
Website maintenance is a crucial factor that you can’t ignore if you want to make a name for your brand in the online world and as such, giving it a top-priority is of utmost importance.
Moreover, a well-maintained website will help to improve your brand’s credibility by:
1. Improving your site’s pagespeed and making your website faster.
2. Making your site user-friendly leading to enhance user experience.
3. Proper website maintenance will also ensure that your site is up-to-date, thus preventing penalization from Google.
4. Similarly, it will also help you increase your site’s traffic leading to a higher conversion rate.
5. Higher ranking on search engines is another perk of website maintenance.
6. Lastly, a secure website will attract new visitors resulting in improved ROI.
However, it is important to note, that website maintenance is not a one-time job but an ongoing task.
You are required to monitor your website on a daily basis to ensure that it is safe & secure and performing optimally. Plus, you also need to make sure that any issue or error is dealt with quickly to avoid hurting your site’s ranking which could affect your site’s traffic and sales.
Thus, to help you achieve all this and to make your task of website maintenance easier here’s an amazing infographic that comprises of 50+ website maintenance tips that will help you to secure & optimise your WordPress website.
So, dive in. Take a look at the infographic and implement these practices right away on your website!
WordPress Website Maintenance Checklist (Infographic) – 50+ Essential Tips & Practices by the team at bigrockcoupon.in
click on image for a larger view