Hi everyone, hope you all had a great and productive week!
User behavior has been in the vogue lately and from information about your location and device to searches you’ve done in the past, Google and other search enigines now has a great deal of information that can be used to personalize your search results. In Rand’s Whiteboard Friday video, he explains to what extent they’re likely using that information and offers five ways in which you can improve your performance in personalized search.
Elements of Personalization & How to Perform Better in Personalized Search
Learning Resources For Facebook Marketers
Are you as a marketer using Facebook like you are suppose to be? Are you still not using “Facebook’s Marketing” capabilities like it should be? Are you… and it goes on and on. The point is that there are so many resources about how to market things on Facebook that it could be overwhelming. In any event, and in case you’ve missed it, Facebook recently released some new resources for marketers aimed at helping educate them on better leveraging the social network as a marketing platform.
Blueprint is a new education program that trains agencies, partners and marketers on how to use Facebook, so they can create better campaigns that drive business results. Combining online courses, in-person training and certification, Blueprint offers training on everything from campaign optimization and how to use video on Facebook to effective ad measurement solutions.
The Advanced SEO’s Guide To Mobilegeddon
The countdown to Google’s upcoming mobile algorithm update has been going on for a while now, and if you are still not prepared, you may be risking your web properties rankings. Obviously that is only the case, if you are even concerned about your organic rankings. If you are, and still don’t know much about what you have to do. you can start here to familiarize yourself about mobile usability and quick ways to solve it and immediately after that, head over to SearchEngineLnd’s advance SEO guide to mobile friendliness.
And as usual, in no particular order:
Content Creation & Marketing/SEO and Search
- Google’s Truth Algorithm: 5 Facts You Should Know
- The Eternally Clickable Headlines of Buffer (And How to Write and Find Your Own)
- 3 Steps to Performing Content Marketing on a Shoestring Budget
- 25 Stats Content Marketers Need to Know
Social Media/Small Business Bites
- Social Sharing: How to Get More People to Share Your Content
- 5 Tips on Mastering the Art of the Tweet
- Why I Publish on LinkedIn: My Tribe is Here
- Facebook just filed a fascinating patent that could seriously hurt Google’s ad revenue
More from around the web …
- Marketing Day: Facebook’s Upcoming NYC Event, Amazon Goes After Fake Review Sites & More
- SearchCap: Advanced SEO Guide To Mobilegeddon, Measuring Local SEO Success & More
That’s it! Enjoy, have a great weekend!
image credit: SearchEngineLand.com