It’s common industry knowledge that PPC can have an effect on our organic results. But what effect is that, exactly, and how does it work?
In Rand’s Whiteboard Friday video below, he covers the ways paid ads influence organic results — and one very important way it doesn’t.
How Google AdWords (PPC) Does and Doesn’t Affect Organic Results
7 Ways to Improve Your Retargeting Ad Campaigns
Wondering how efficient your ad spend is? Looking for tips to help you monitor and manage your retargeting campaigns more effectively?
#1: Run Separate Campaigns to New and Retargeting Audiences
#2: Use Descriptive Naming Conventions to Better Sort Campaign Results
#3: Create Separate Ad Groups for Each Retargeting Audience
In this article, you’ll discover seven ways to organize, analyze, and optimize your retargeting campaigns.
* image credit marketingland.com
Here’s Why You Can’t Succeed Without a Content Gap Analysis
Have you ever tried to bake cookies without a recipe? Perhaps you miss the baking soda, and your cookies don’t rise. One time when I was a kid I actually even mixed up the salt and the sugar. Let’s just say the cookies didn’t turn out well.
A recipe website would not last long if they only provided you with half the ingredient list or left out key steps along the way. Their users would have to go somewhere else to fill in the gaps, and you can bet they wouldn’t be coming back.
The truth is, your content strategy is no different than a chocolate chip cookie recipe.
The more comprehensively you answer the questions that your customers have throughout the purchase process, the better chance you have at ensuring they stick around and end up buying from you over a competitor.
What is a Content Gap Analysis? Find out more baout it here.
And as usual, in no particular order:
Content Creation & Inbound Marketing (SEO, Search, etc)
- Rewriting the Beginner’s Guide to SEO
- Show up higher in search with some SEO help from SiteGuru
- 11 Ways to Prove the Value of SEO to Your Boss
- 8 game-changing SEO trends that will dominate 2018
- Successful Digital Marketing for Businesses
Social Media Marketing; Video Marketing & Small Business Resources
- 10 Must-Have Social Media Marketing Tips for Business
- Is it Time to Cut Back? A Minimalist Approach to Social Media Marketing.
- How Meaningful Is Your Social Media Marketing?
- 10 tools to create video explainers and boost your social media marketing
- 5 tips to successfully promote your content on social media
On iblogzone.com & more from around the web …
- Marketing Day: Google Shopping ads, voice search & Facebook news
- SearchCap: Google My Business, PBN links & more
- Best Audiobooks For 2017
SEO Tools & More… (aff)
- SEM Сompetitive Research and Business Intelligence Software – Free Trial
- Test Your Site For OnPage SEO
- Marketing Research Library – The #1 Resource for Free Marketing Research, White Papers, Reports, Case Studies, Magazines, and eBooks
That’s it! Enjoy and enjoy the rest of your weekend.