Hi everyone, hope you all had a great and productive week!
With all the data that today’s marketers can access, there’s often still no substitute for the quality of information you can get from interviewing real people.
In Rebekah’s Whiteboard Friday video below, she teaches us the whys and hows of great interviews.
How To Support Data with Real-Life Interviews
How to Easily Create a Facebook Loop Giveaway
What Is a Loop Giveaway?
A loop giveaway is an interactive way to gain followers/likes and increase brand awareness on Facebook. To create the loop, several businesses agree to host the giveaway on their Facebook pages. Each business directs their audience to a different participating page, and eventually the audience will loop back to the initial page they started on. To generate interest and excitement, each page selects a winner for a prize.
With that said, are you looking for a new way to expand the reach of your Facebook page? Wondering how collaborating with other pages can help? Partnering with other businesses on a Facebook giveaway can help you build your fan base, while engaging your primary audience.
In this article, you’ll discover how to host a Facebook loop giveaway in four easy steps.
6 Ways to Protect Your Business Reputation With Social Media
Do you want to increase trust with your fans and followers? Want to avoid making mistakes on social media? There are easy ways to avoid potential problems that could negatively affect your business and reputation online.
In this article, you’ll discover six ways to present your business in the best light possible on social media.
#1: Use Humor Appropriately
#2: Fact-check and Spell-check Your Content
#3: Respond to All Comments and Complaints
#4: Make Sure Your Customer Service Apps Are Working
#5: Search for Rogue or Duplicate Pages
#6: Respond to Both Positive and Negative Reviews
And as usual, in no particular order:
Content Creation & Marketing/SEO and Search
- Introducing Progressive Web Apps: What They Might Mean for Your Website and SEO
- Everything you need to know about marketing automation platforms in one report
- What Is Content Intelligence?
- Email Content 101: How to Write Your Most Actionable Email Ever
- 18 Reasons Your Website is Crawler-Unfriendly: Guide to Crawlability Issues
Social Media/Small Business Bites
- How to Become a Successful Freelancer
- Hashtag Spamming is a Big Problem for Brands
- 7 Regrettable Things About LinkedIn Ads
- How to Organize & Analyze Your Facebook Ads
- Instagram now lets you save your own stories and mute others
On iblogzone.com & more from around the web …
- Marketing Day: Google’s biggest ad updates, Twitter’s NFL live stream & SAP’s CMO
- SearchCap: Google algorithm update, iOS10 widgets & images in mobile
- Inbound Marketing And Social Media – Resources, insights, news and trends to help small businesses grow
- Marketing Research Library – The #1 Resource for Free Marketing Research, White Papers, Reports, Case Studies, Magazines, and eBooks
That’s it! Enjoy and enjoy the rest of your weekend.