Hi everyone, hope you all had a great and productive week! It´s either the World Cup that´s been distracting me this week or nothing much noteworthy has been going on in the search and social sphere of things. If you are aware of any, please let me know.
Anyway, one of the articles that I stumbled upon this week that is quite interesting is that of “amplifying your content” by Ben Lloyd on Moz.com. Every where you will see the term “content marketing” and tips on what you should do to promote it. Promoting your content after it´s published is a must and amplifying it, even better.
To make the most of your content, you need to make sure you’re integrating correctly with social media, using the most effective tools at your disposal, and most importantly, continuing to pay attention to it long after you launch it, says Ben Lloyd and Brian Rauschenbach.
The video below will tell you about the various tools and tactics that can maximize the reach of your hard work.
How To Identify Link Building Opportunities?
Here´s another good article posted on SEW (search engine watch) this week. SEW has been posting some “how tos” recently and this one about the SpyFu tool has caught my attention. Now you might be asking, with all the great tools already out there to help people find solid links, why would you need yet another? Great question, and the article will shed some light to understand what SpyFu does a bit differently. Great read! Head over to How to Find Link Building Opportunities in 5 Steps Using SpyFu’s New Backlink Builder
And for those of you who are football (soccer) fans, what do you think of the results so far? Expected or some interesting surprises? If you think that keeping track of the World Cup is complicated, have you tried Googling the term “World Cup”?If not yo should try it. It gives a pretty real time results of what´s going on. Here´s one of the official hashtags of the championship too. #FifaWorldCup2014
And as usual, in no particular order:
Content Creation & Marketing/SEO and Search
- How Successful Writers Curate Ideas
- 5 Free Content Tools to Enhance Your Social Media Marketing
- How to Build a Blog that Has Lasting Impact Upon Its Readers
- Time To Tweak Your Strategy for Commenting on Blogs?
Social/Small Business Bites
- How to Create Highly Shareable Blog Content Using Facebook
- How to Generate Leads with Social Media
- 11 Ways to Use Twitter To Develop Sales Leads
- Social Media Share Buttons Impact On Website Performance
More from around the web & offers of the week …
- Marketing Day: Marketing By Scent, LA Kings’ Twitter Lessons, 56% Skip Video Ads
- 16 Social Media Marketing Solutions for Small Businesses (Guide)
That’s it! Enjoy and have a great weekend!