Hi everyone, hope you all had a great and productive week.
When it comes to choosing a reputable company to manage your SEO, there’s both a right way and a wrong way to go about the hiring process.
In Rand’s Whiteboard Friday below, he identifies common pitfalls to avoid and advice to take when it comes to selecting an agency or consultant to optimize your site for search engines. SEOs, take note: there are great ideas here for how to market yourselves to clients, as well!
How to Choose a Good SEO Company for Your Business or Website
How to Improve Your Blog Posts With YouTube Videos
Do your blog posts need a little pizzazz? Have you considered using video to enhance your articles? Combining YouTube videos with your written content can help you stand out from your competitors.
In this article, you’ll discover how to enhance your blog posts with YouTube videos.
How to check which URLs have been indexed without upsetting Google: A follow-up
How could I learn which pages weren’t indexed by Google, and do it in a way that didn’t break Google’s rules? Google doesn’t indicate whether a page has been indexed in Google Search Console, won’t let us scrape search results to get the answer and isn’t keen on indirectly getting the answer from an undocumented API.
Read full article here
And as usual, in no particular order:
Content Creation & Marketing/SEO and Search
- Do organic keyword rankings matter anymore?
- How Penguin 4.0 Will Build Trust in the SEO Industry
- How SEO Has Changed with the Possum Update
- 3 Reasons Influencer Marketing Starts with Creating the Right Content
- How to Get Your Content Published on Forbes, Huffington Post, and Business Insider
Social Media/Small Business Bites
- How Long Are The Most Shared Stories On Social Media?
- The Benefits of a Facebook Business Page
- 20 Pros Reveal What Makes a Perfect Twitter Marketing Strategy
- 10 Important Skills and Traits Your Social Media Manager Will Need in 2017
- 5 Ways to Sell More Products via Social Media
On iblogzone.com & more from around the web …
- Marketing Day: Marketing automation, Twitter NFL streams & that Mr. Clean Super Bowl ad
- SearchCap: Google expanded text ads, PPC tips & indexed URLs
- Marketing Research Library – The #1 Resource for Free Marketing Research, White Papers, Reports, Case Studies, Magazines, and eBooks
That’s it! Enjoy and enjoy the rest of your weekend.