Hi everyone! Hope you all had a great and productive week. This week, despite having a lot of noteworthy news, Google+ Pages being released has certainly made its mark in the sphere. If for some reason you fell behind, you should know that you can now create Google+ or branded pages, and I highly recommend that you create one and install the Google badges. It is almost certain that they will play an important role in the future of SEO (for Google at least). Here’s a quick tutorial that Kim prepared about creating Google pages.
On a side note, I would like to take this opportunity to let you know about two awesome resources that were launched recently by two of my friends. Kristi Hines, made what already was good, better. She released the 2nd edition of her Blog Post Promotion (aff) ebook, and added Google+, FB Timelines and more. To make this short, if you want to learn how to “promote” a blog post the way it should be, look no further.
Michele Welch, my partner in arms, after several weeks of work, has finally put together her WordPress Training Hub. This is not your ordinary training hub, as you will find lots of step by step instructions on how to set up your online business presence using WordPress. The program includes over 40 videos, and tons of resources, like mind mapping, online business tools, etc… Take a look and take it a test drive.
[note]Kiesha’s initiative to make a difference in the lives of less fortunate families. Would you help? > Bloggers Support Angel Tree for Christmas Giveaway[/note]
As usual, in no particular order.
Blogging/Online Business (tips and tools)
- 10 Tools and Tips for Improving Site Performance
- How To Spread Your Business Footprint Around The Web
- 13 Ways to Promote Your Next Blog Post
- 20 Great Google Chrome Extensions for Online Entrepreneurs
- The 3 Hidden Benefits of a Controversial Guest Post
- Top CommentLuv Premium Blogs For Daily Engagement
- 7 Content Marketing Tactics To Rank Higher In Google’s New Fresh Results
- 4 Graphics to Help Illustrate On-Page SEO Good one
- How To Effectively Use Interns In Your Social Media Marketing Efforts
- Stalled Out With Your Online Marketing? This May Be All You Need to Move Forward
Social Web/Other Stuff
- 8 Secrets To Use Twitter For SEO From @RandFish
- Speed Up Your Website Loading Times for Free
- Delete Your Klout Profile Now!
- Top 10 content management systems
- How to Use Favorite Tweets to Build Trust and Get Customers
If I get links to a URL with and without a trailing slash, will my PageRank be split?
That’s it! Enjoy and here’s to a great week ahead.
[note]BTW, I am taking Apture for a test drive. Just highlight any text (preferably without a link) with your mouse and wait a second or two. You will see a learn more button coming up. Hover on it and see the results. What do you think?[/note]
Jane is giving away a FREE API for the Extra Plugin (a premium WordPress plugin) at her blog Tech Buzz Online. Find out how easy it is to participate in the giveaway by visiting the Extra Plugin premium API giveaway post. The contest is for a limited time, so hurry to avail your chance to win!