Hello! Hope you all has a great and productive week. The past days has been yet another week where the Panda “fighters” appear to have, once again, taken some victims in the wake of its path. Google has been giving a lot of suggestions to “protect” websites from being devalued, but not until this week have they have officially released their list on how to build high quality sites. All this with the sole objective of providing quality search results. One noteworthy quote..
Search is a complicated and evolving art and science, so rather than focusing on specific algorithmic tweaks, we encourage you to focus on delivering the best possible experience for users.
Anyway, and as usual, in no particular order:
- Getting the Most Out of All-in-One SEO Pack WordPress Plugin
- 19 Ways to Use Images to Enhance Your Blog
- Getting SEO Value From Your Affiliate Links
- 5 Link Building Goofs You Must Avoid
- Google Panda Update Aftermath (Or, The Flood)
- 21 Ways to Create Compelling Content When You Don’t Have a Clue
- 3 Blog Posts We All See Way, Waaay, Waaaaay too Often
- 7 Ways To Make Sure Your Blog (And Mine) Is Not Gathering Dead Flies
- The Top 10 Tips for Outsourcing like a Pro
- Does the Number of Ads on Your Website Affect Your Linkability?
- The Ultimate Guide to Twitter Marketing
- How to Build a Facebook Page that Actually Generates Traffic
- 5 reasons Why You Should Stop Marketing with your Facebook Personal Profile
- How to Build a List: Why Would Someone Bother to Sign Up and How to Retain Them
- Slap Together An Email Marketing Plan, and Start Rolling In the Sales
- FaceBook Compromises Your Information, Again
WordPress Junkies Top Of the Week
Can I flag spammy links to my site that I didn’t create?
That’s it! Enjoy and have a great week ahead.