Hi everyone! Hope you all had a great week. Unless I am mistaken, this week was kind of “slow”, primarily due to a series of problems some major sites were experiencing (Amazon’s EC2, Quora, Hootsuite, Reddit, etc.). Despite that, it did not stop anyone from pumping in great content as you will see in a while 🙂
On a side note, I would like to let you know about the guest posting contest that is now happening on Kiesha’s blog, WeBlogBetter. You should know by now that the benefits of participating in such events is a win/win situation for everyone involved and Kiesha’s contest is not going to be an exception, on the contrary. So, needless to say that the best course of action would be to head over there and find out more about this guest posting contest that will rock the sphere.
As usual, in no particular order:
- SERPs: The Benefits of Being No. 1
- 4 Ways to Keep Your Lifeless Blog from Boring Your Readers to Tears
- Small Business SEO: 46 Experts on the Biggest Mistakes SMBs Make with SEO and Internet Marketing (and How to Avoid Them)
- Sticks and Stones May Break Your Bones But Words Will Make you Rich – Man!
- 10 SEO & Design Mistakes That Could Get You in Trouble
- 7 Content Ideas that Will Blow Up Your Brand and Business in 12 Months or Less—Guaranteed
- Defensive Branding: Should brands respond to all negative comments?
- Blogging For New Business: 10 Things To Consider Before You Start
- 5 Deadliest Blogging Mistakes You Should Avoid at All Costs!
- Guest blogging: Would You Like Me to Write for You?
- Use Twitter Contests to Find Targeted Followers
- How to Entice Your Readers to Retweet Your Content
- Twitter Marketing Tool: Increase Followers, Get More Traffic And Make Money With This Twitter Plugin
- Blokube: New Features – New Possibilities
WordPress Junkies Pop Of The Week
- How to update WordPress manually via FTP
- SEOPressor Review: Optimize Content For Search Engines
- How To Create a Subscribe Box For Your WordPress Sidebar
How is Google helping Google Analytics users with site speed?
That’s it! Enjoy and have a great week ahead.