This week has been quite busy here on my website due to the ongoing Traffic Generation contest. Presently with 18 entries (and counting), the contest has been receiving a very good feedback and hopefully will continue to do so in the next coming weeks, until the contest ends. In addition, you might have noticed that I have not been very active this week on both commenting and social presence (sorry). The reason for this is that I am working on a joint “top secret” project with Michele of NewBizBlogger, which if all goes well, will be launched sometime next week. Will let you know when this happens :).
As usual, and in no particular order.
- What PostRank Helps Me Do
- How To Build A Facebook Landing Page With iFrames
- 6 Reasons Why Q&A Sites Can Boost Your SEO in 2011 (Despite Google’s Farmer Update)
- How to Get Over 90,000 Readers with One Headline
- The Ultimate Traffic Generation Resources For Bloggers
- Yahoo! Answers | The ultimate guide to traffic generation with YA
- Matt Cutts on All Things SEO: Speed, Link Buildling, Domain Names and More
Online Business/Affiliate Marketing
- What I Look For In An Expired Domain
- Why Your Affiliate Marketing Campaign Stinks & You Are Making No Money
- 5 Basic Tips for Creating Profitable Niche Websites
- Blogging Income Lies and Truths
- The Charlie Sheen Guide to Winning! at Online Marketing
- CommentLuv Secrets Leaked
- New Bloggers Beware: 3 Traps You Need to Avoid
Is HTML validation necessary for ranking?
Enjoy! Have a great week ahead.