Hello everyone! Welcome to another entry of Speedlink Weekly. This week was as usual packed with many noteworthy articles and it is also the first time that I will be featuring some videos. If you have been accompanying the latest news about what’s going on in the SEO world, you might have noticed that the buzz topic of the week is all about Google’s changes in their algorithms. Google’s never ending quest for finding more high-quality sites in search has already impacted over 11% of their search queries and counting.
Another interesting stuff I stumbled upon this week is the “addictive” Social Media Exchange called Empire Avenue. Empire is a place where you can buy and sell shares in your friends and family, and meet new people in your town or who like the same things as you! I really like it as it is fun and you can connect with people by buying or selling them and also become a “virtual” millionaire, lol. You should really check it out. Excellent to take a break and relax a bit. We all need it, right?
Anyway, and in no particular order.
- 10 Bloggers Share Their 2010 Accomplishments
- The best online tricks, shortcuts and tools of all-time? (11 from me to start…)
- Is Blogging Broken? Is The Future of Blogging Paid Access?
- 7 Proven Ways To Get Free Traffic
- Does Google still recommend 100 links or fewer per page?
- New Google PageRank Algorithm Debunked
- How To Speed Up Your Blog So You Stop Annoying Your Visitors
- Empire Avenue – The Social Media Exchange
- What Happens to Your Social Media Accounts When You Die?
- 7 Annoying Social Media Personality Disorders
Making Money Online/Marketing
- Your guide to the seven types of malicious hackers
- Upgrading Thesis Theme Blog To WordPress 3.1 Safely
- WordPress 3.1 “Reinhardt” Just Released
Using Webmaster Tools like an SEO (recommended)
That’s it. Have a great week ahead and enjoy! Don’t forget to check out Empire Avenue (eDITESCO) and buy me 😉
4 thoughts on “SpeedLink Weekly V6/2011 – SEO, Social Media, Google Webmaster And More”
Dennis Edell@ Direct Sales Marketing
Wow, lots of articles I seem to have missed; not an easy feat. 😉
Like that Best Online Tricks post as well as the Worpress 3.1 Release post.. good finds indeed 😉
L.o.L on the Shameless Promotion 😆
Awesome links, going to read them all now! Thanks for sharing them 🙂
Mavis Nong @ Online Business Tools
Thanks for sharing these value packed articles and for the kind mention of my post 🙂
All the best,
Comments are closed.