Hi everyone! Hope you all had a great week. It seems that the saga about Google Reader continues on and rumors has it that Feedburner will be next to being shut down. Do you think this will happen?
Anyway, with all the fuzz about Google reader and the possibility of FeedBurner following the same path, RSS alternatives have started to get more attention. More recently, FeedBlitz has announced an update of their WordPress RSS Plugin. Here’s the pitch…
FeedBlitz’s FeedSmart RSS plugin for WordPress has just been updated – and it’s one heck of a release! The plugin gives power bloggers, podcasters and media sites complete control over RSS feed redirection, enabling finer control over RSS serving, monetization strategies, switching away from FeedBurner, and more.
Testing it out on another site and will soon provide a verdict. Although, I am pretty sure that this one will rock as Andy Bailey of CommentLuv has worked extensively on the FeedBlitz plugin and is responsible for this update. Way to go Andy.
Continuing on the Google arena, this week they announced the launch of the Google Keep product, supposedly an alternative to Evernote. It has just been days since its release and already some are saying that it won’t last a year (Reader sequel?). Anyway, I am testing it out and so far still not sure what to make of it.
How about you? Have you tested it out yet? What are your thoughts?
Finally, for those of you who have read my review about BuzzBundle, you should know that a new and revamped version has just been released. BuzzBundle is the social media management tool that allows you to manage multiple social personas and sites in one handy app. Good thing is that you can always download and try it for free
As usual, in no particular order:
- Responsive Site Redesign: 4 SEO Considerations
- 11 Creative Ways to Build Links
- What Is the Difference Between Google Authorship and Author Rank?
- Google Offers ‘First Steps’ Cheat Sheet for Beginning Webmasters
Social/Blogging/Small Business Bites
- Kiss Your Pinterest Strategy Goodbye
- The Wave System: How to Get Your Facebook Page Updates Seen By More People
- Small Twitter Advertisers Can Now Target Ads Like Big Brands (& Use The Advanced Interface)
- 26 Ways to Use Visuals in Your Social Media Marketing
More Cool Stuff and Other Roundups
- Marketing Day: March 22, 2013
- Egg Hunt’s Round the Corner – Win Internet Marketing Prizes Worth $5000!
That’s it! Enjoy, have a great weekend!