Hi everyone, hope you all had a great and productive week. So what’s new? Hmmm, aside from FaceBook’s new stuff, and some people already proclaiming the possibility of Google+ being dead, perhaps the most noteworthy buzz relates to a former Microsoft software engineer saying: “Bing is a madhouse. The inmates are running the asylum, and it’s rotten to the core…”. How about that? Makes us think if this is just a “competition” issue or real. Don’t know about you, but you know the saying – where there’s smoke, there’s fire.
Anyway, and just to remind current and future CommentLuv users, that early next week will be the “early bird” special of CommentLuv premium. If you are unfamiliar, or for some reason have not heard about the plugin yet, perhaps you should consider finding the time to read 6 Reasons Why Your Blog Should Be CommentLuv Premium Enabled
As usual, in no particular order:
- 7 Ways to Trip Yourself up When Building an Online Reputation
- DoFollow CommentLuv Lists Being Updated
- How to Form a Good Relationship with your SEO Clients
- The 80/20 Rule For Making Money
- Fundamentals of Video Marketing: A Complete Guide to Harness the Power of Online Video to Generate and Convert Leads [Part 1]
- A Potpourri of New Google Places Changes, Bugs, Tips, Updates – Including New Places Short URL
- The 20-Minute (Or Less) SEO Audit w/ INFOGRAPHIC
- Why Internal linking is Crucial for Search Engine Optimization
Social Web/Other Stuff
- Facebook news mashup #4 & No Longer Need 25 Fans To Get A Custom facebook Url
- What I Like About the New Facebook Timeline Profile, Privacy Settings, and News Feed
- 25 Useful Free WordPress Plugins For Multi-Author Blogs
- The Great Divide: What to Do When You Feel Like the Whole World’s Against You
Matt Cutts – Live Q&A September 21, 2011
This is a long video but there are some good stuff. At 2:43 they loose the camera feed, and maybe you want to jump to 5:55 where Matt talks about changes in their “reconsideration requests”. 11:20 is about Authorship Markup, 16:50 Matt mentions that he deactivated his FaceBook account, 21:23 mentions where did the name Panda came from, 30:40 is about whether you can chain 301 redirects, 31:45 using Ping to avoid content scrapper issues, and that’s pretty much it.
That’s it! Enjoy and have a great week ahead.