Home > SpeedLink Weekly > Speedlink 47/2011, Motivation, Content Curation, SEO, Twitter & More

Speedlink 47/2011, Motivation, Content Curation, SEO, Twitter & More

speedlink 47

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a great week and “almost” ready for making that list of accomplishments achieved in 2011 and resolutions for 2012. Hard to believe that we are close to year end. Anyway, aside from the “eyes” of the world being focused to the Euro crisis, one of most notable news that called my attention was Twitter’s decision to jump in the wagon of “branded” pages. Facebook has done it, Google+ has done it and now Twitter. Surprised? Twitter is also rolling out some cool features that will allow users to “embed” Tweets in their websites among other things.

On a side note, I stumbled upon this video on Google+ “what’s hot” this week. Amazing study reveals some quite interesting results about the “surprising” truth of what really motivates us at home and in the workplace. Can you guess?

As usual in no particular order:

Blogging/Online Business (tips and tools)

Social Web/Other Stuff

Can you explain what Google means by “trust”?

That’s it! Enjoy and have a great week ahead.
[note]This blog post created with the assistance of CurationSoft (aff)[/note]

Extreme John

December 10, 2011 at 2:38 pm

Great videos and thanks for sharing this information regarding Twitter’s decision to jump in the wagon of “branded” pages. That news really quite surprised me. Thanks for posting this article.

Rizwan Sultan

December 10, 2011 at 3:04 pm

Hi DiTesco

Great video thanks for sharing.By the way news that twitter jump to brand “wagon” is unconscious for me.

Brian D. Hawkins

December 11, 2011 at 3:22 pm

Great lisr of resources DiTesco. I especially liked the video on what motivates employee productivity. I actually used it on my neglected business blog last night.

Rizwan Sultan

December 11, 2011 at 4:01 pm

Yes you right Brian.
The Matt video he shared is really motivated for employee productivity.

5 DiTesco December 11, 2011 at 4:46 pm

Hi Brian. Yeah, that video did inspire some “great” ideas, I must admit. Good to know that it already served its purpose 🙂 Good to see you here as always.. Thanks for stopping by

Melanie Kissell

December 11, 2011 at 10:37 pm

WOW-WEE!!

Geez Leweez! This video from RSA Animate is well worth ten minutes of everyone’s time.

Very interesting psychology about what makes us TICK.

Now I understand why I’ve worked as an independent contractor in the real world for the past thirty years — I love the “Autonomy”

Thanks for adding tremendous value to my weekend!
Melanie

BuySellWordpress

December 12, 2011 at 1:03 pm

I wasn’t surprised at all that Twitter also decided to do such “branded” pages. This is what we should have expected because certainly they would also like to be strong competitors in this battle of social media

8 kitchen remodeling va December 13, 2011 at 12:06 pm

Matt Cutts videos have helped me a lot because its easy to understand and it remembers when you listen him. He give many of the exmples when delivering the speech about the new topic.