Hi everyone! Hope you all had a great week and “almost” ready for making that list of accomplishments achieved in 2011 and resolutions for 2012. Hard to believe that we are close to year end. Anyway, aside from the “eyes” of the world being focused to the Euro crisis, one of most notable news that called my attention was Twitter’s decision to jump in the wagon of “branded” pages. Facebook has done it, Google+ has done it and now Twitter. Surprised? Twitter is also rolling out some cool features that will allow users to “embed” Tweets in their websites among other things.
On a side note, I stumbled upon this video on Google+ “what’s hot” this week. Amazing study reveals some quite interesting results about the “surprising” truth of what really motivates us at home and in the workplace. Can you guess?
As usual in no particular order:
Blogging/Online Business (tips and tools)
- How to Know Which Plugins are Killing Your Site’s Performance www.problogger.net
- How To Organize a Messy Sidebar For Better User Experience live-your-love.com
- Affiliate Link Management and Cloaking for the Affiliate Blogger just-ask-kim.com
- Content Creation Doesn’t Have to Be A Pain basicblogtips.com
- Survey Says SEO The Single Most Important Marketing Channel For Marketing searchengineland.com
- SEO is Both Science and Art – Search Engine Watch (#SEW) searchenginewatch.com
- Crafting the Perfect Content Curation Strategy – Content Curation www.contentcurationmarketing.com
- Is Guest Blogging Becoming A Black Hat Tactic? www.business2community.com
- 16 Insights into Google’s Rating Guidelines | SEOmoz www.seomoz.org
- Posts vs Pages and Why Should you use Custom Post Types www.famousbloggers.net
Social Web/Other Stuff
- Top 6 Social Media Marketing Trends of 2011 mashable.com
- 8 Small Business Social Media Tips From the Pros www.socialmediaexaminer.com
- Not Afraid To Say I Disagree With Social Media Experts – www.weblogbetter.com
Can you explain what Google means by “trust”?
That’s it! Enjoy and have a great week ahead.
This blog post created with the assistance of CurationSoft (aff)