Hi everyone! With the exception of some tragic events reported in Europe, most of what I’ve seen in the main technology news websites have been “circled” around on FaceBook, Google+ and Twitter. One article that called my attention in particular was from Mashable, which shows how creativity knows no limits. There are users that have been tweaking their Google+ profiles with some real cool “photo” hacks, like the one below. If you know how to do this, please do write a “tutorial” about it, and let me know 🙂
In addition, you should really watch the video of “Where Good Ideas Come From”.. it is awesome.
As usual, and in no particular order:
- The Three C’s Needed for Your Blogging Success
- How to Turn Your Blog Traffic into Money
- Hey Blogger, You’re Really Not That Important. Seriously
- Where Google Makes Its Money: The 20 Most Expensive Keywords in Google AdWords
- 6 Reasons Why You’ll Never Succeed
- 11 Tools that Turn You From a “Manager” Into a “Creator” (Hint: This Means You Can Focus On What Gets You Paid)
- 4 Ways to Increase Your Traffic With StumbleUpon
- What marketers need to know about Google+
- SEO and Why You Keep Getting Outranked
- SEO Developments You Need to Know About
- Beware the Google+ Experts
- 7 Reasons Why Google+ Drives Hyperactive Engagement
- Sync Google Plus to Twitter, Facebook & Identi.ca with Agent G
- WordPress Junkies Networking Community – Podcast
Does selling the same product on three different domains look spammy?
Where Good Ideas Come From
That’s it! Enjoy and have a great week ahead.