Hi everyone. This week many bloggers and news websites have mentioned about the +1 button of Google which as you might already know, can now be installed almost anywhere. According to Google, the +1 button can help publishers, as when potential visitors see recommendations from their friends and contacts beneath your Google search results, you could see more, and better qualified, traffic coming from Google. Obviously it is too early to actually see, what (if any), real benefits the +1 button can bring. I suspect that this may be also another attempt from Google to jump in the Social Arena. We’ll see. Have you installed your +1 button yet? What benefit do you think will the +1 bring for users?
Anyway, in no particular order:
- Use Google To Find Creative Commons Content
- 7 Ways To Show Appreciation To Your Fellow Blogger
- Does Your Website Fail The “Header Removal Test?”
- 5 Ways Your Blog Might Be Irritating People
- The Ultimate Guide to Twitter Optimization
- How Mark Zuckerberg Stole Your Search Traffic & What To Do About It
- Is it time to surrender to Facebook?
- Getting Found on Twitter: 36 Essential Hashtags
- Google: Add +1 to help your site stand out
- Twitter FINALLY introduces a Follow button for your site
- Retailers: How To Sell Online In 60 Seconds
- What Is Your Biggest Challenge With Google AdSense?
- 11 Excuses that Prevent Bloggers from Writing an eBook
- How to Turn Free Traffic into Internet Income
WordPress Junkies Top Of The Week
- How to Organize WordPress Tags
- WordPress 3.1.3 Gets Clickjacking Protection
- How To Control Your WordPress Widgets Behavior Individually?
porn Adult sites have lower PageRank?
That’s it! Enjoy and have a great week ahead.