Home > SpeedLink Weekly > SpeedLink V9/2011, Affiliate Marketing, Facebook, New Projects

SpeedLink V9/2011, Affiliate Marketing, Facebook, New Projects

speedlink weekly

This week has been quite busy here on my website due to the ongoing Traffic Generation contest. Presently with 18 entries (and counting), the contest has been receiving a very good feedback and hopefully will continue to do so in the next coming weeks, until the contest ends. In addition, you might have noticed that I have not been very active this week on both commenting and social presence (sorry). The reason for this is that I am working on a joint “top secret” project with Michele of NewBizBlogger, which if all goes well, will be launched sometime next week. Will let you know when this happens :).

As usual, and in no particular order.

SEO/Marketing/Social Media

Online Business/Affiliate Marketing

Blogging

Is HTML validation necessary for ranking?

Enjoy! Have a great week ahead.

1 John Paul Aguiar March 20, 2011 at 12:05 am

Hey Di… Thank You for including my post.. I Appreciate it 🙂

Some awesome links to be matched with.

2 DiTesco March 20, 2011 at 3:48 pm

Hi John. You are welcome. That is a great post and most definitely “fits in” 🙂 Thanks for stopping by

Dennis Edell@ Direct Sales Marketing

March 20, 2011 at 1:57 am

Top secret eh? Lookin’ forward to it!

4 DiTesco March 20, 2011 at 3:50 pm

HI Dennis. Yeah, Top Secret, lol. Really just a small project that Michele and I are going to launch and hopefully will attract interested parties. We’ll see. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day

Dennis Edell@ Direct Sales Marketing

March 22, 2011 at 4:30 pm

You got my number, so to speak. 😉

Usman@FirstHosting

March 20, 2011 at 9:12 am

Just visited blog after many days..

feeling good, and will wait for a secret.

7 Ileane March 20, 2011 at 11:42 am

Hey DiTesco – I have you and Michele’s project on my radar! Thanks for the video and thanks for the link luv 🙂

8 DiTesco March 20, 2011 at 3:51 pm

H Ileane. Under your radar? Haha, figures, you are always on top on things. Once it’s launched, I hope you can help us “do your thing” to spread the word out 😉 Thanks for stopping by and have a great Sunday

9 Ana @ Get Targeted Web Traffic March 20, 2011 at 4:00 pm

Loved HTML validation video, Francisco; I always get questions about that.

As always, thanks for including my post!

By the way, how did you change your ComLuv to show your custom message? Nicely done…

Ana

10 DiTesco March 20, 2011 at 4:57 pm

Hi Ana. Thanks for visiting and you are welcome. Your post is really a good “wrap”, and one that I closely pay attention to. ComLuv custom message? If it is what I am thinking of, I changed it under “settings” display option.

Devesh

March 21, 2011 at 12:54 am

Hi Ana,

Are you talking about custom message in GASP Plugin?

12 Ana @ Get Targeted Web Traffic March 21, 2011 at 3:37 am

I actually was talking about ComLuv message, but now that you mentioned GASP, I changed that as well. 🙂

Thanks, Dev!

Devesh

March 20, 2011 at 4:02 pm

eh.. “TOP SECRET” really 🙂 ! !

Looking forward to it.

14 DiTesco March 20, 2011 at 4:53 pm

HI Dev. Well, TOP SECRET for everyone except you, haha. Can’t keep a secret much from you as your “radar” (like Ileane) appears to be on “auto scan” mode 24/7, lol. Thanks buddy for stopping by and looking forward to mutually helping each other out to “spread” things out.

15 Steve@Internet Lifestyle March 20, 2011 at 4:42 pm

If you told us what the secret was would you have to kill us? 😉

For not having a lot of time to scan around this week, you seem to have found some really good posts. I’ve seen about half of them I know they’re pretty good, so I will definitely be checking out the remainder. Thanks and have a great week!

Good luck with the secret project!!!

Patricia@lavender-oil

March 21, 2011 at 12:41 am

Hi DiTesco

I agree with Steve. Even though you are busy with your “top secret” project, you have still given us plenty of posts to read. Thanks. Haven’t read all of them so plenty to catch up on.

Patricia Perth Australia

17 DiTesco March 21, 2011 at 5:35 pm

Hi Patricia. Good to know that there are still some articles that you have not read. That makes me feel good :).. As for the top secret, will “tell” soon, haha. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by