Hello everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend. The weekly echo has been on and off lately but in no way is it going away. This post is part of a weekly series where I feature just about anything that I enjoyed reading and/or found interesting during the past week. As usual, in no particular order:
- Better Blogging For Bloggers is Looking For A New Owner: Liane, the owner of Better Blogging For Bloggers has decided to take part of her blog due to higher priorities at this time. She is looking for someone who is interested in taking over her blog. For those of you who are interested, please head over there to find more details. It is worth it.
- FamousBloggers ComLuv Blogging Contest: If you have not yet heard about the $3.550 Cash Prize blogging contest, then you can find more about it here, then on FamousBloggers and then on ComLuv Network.
- Strengthen Your Article Marketing With CommentLuv Links: You build backlinks to your website by submitting articles to high ranking article directories, right. Now the question is, do you build backlinks for those articles you have submitted? Read on…
- 10 Reasons Why Twitter Is Bound To Fail: Interesting points of view from Ben Lang. After reading this, let me know if you are of the same opinion.
- Akismet Deletes Comments Bloggers NEVER SEE!: A very heated discussion regarding one of the most popular plugins for WordPress. I warn you though that this post has already 280 comments and is likely to continue to receive more. Find out what the fuzz is all about.
- Is Thesis The Right Theme For You? I Say No.: Another heated discussion and this time, it is about one of the most popular “Theme/Framework” on the Sphere. Nicolas shares his thoughts and ….
- Finding Money Making Products On ClickBank: I have to admit that Robert’s three part series of “doing business” on ClickBank sparked my interest again. If you are interested in knowing the ropes of being a ClickBank affiliate, you should start here.
- Is Coke’s ‘Promoted Trends’ The Real Thing For Real-Time Social Media?: So the question remains whether Twitter is the right channel for advertising based on five years of virtually no ads at all..
- Fetching Friday – Resources Mashup, #FBCLContest Update & Funny Tennis: Kristi’s Weekly roundup. A long list of must read articles. I am sure that there will be something that will interest you.
There you have it. Enjoy and have a great week ahead.