Hello everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend. The weekly echo has been on and off lately but in no way is it going away. This post is part of a weekly series where I feature just about anything that I enjoyed reading and/or found interesting during the past week. As usual, in no particular order:
- Better Blogging For Bloggers is Looking For A New Owner: Liane, the owner of Better Blogging For Bloggers has decided to take part of her blog due to higher priorities at this time. She is looking for someone who is interested in taking over her blog. For those of you who are interested, please head over there to find more details. It is worth it.
- FamousBloggers ComLuv Blogging Contest: If you have not yet heard about the $3.550 Cash Prize blogging contest, then you can find more about it here, then on FamousBloggers and then on ComLuv Network.
- Strengthen Your Article Marketing With CommentLuv Links: You build backlinks to your website by submitting articles to high ranking article directories, right. Now the question is, do you build backlinks for those articles you have submitted? Read on…
- 10 Reasons Why Twitter Is Bound To Fail: Interesting points of view from Ben Lang. After reading this, let me know if you are of the same opinion.
- Akismet Deletes Comments Bloggers NEVER SEE!: A very heated discussion regarding one of the most popular plugins for WordPress. I warn you though that this post has already 280 comments and is likely to continue to receive more. Find out what the fuzz is all about.
- Is Thesis The Right Theme For You? I Say No.: Another heated discussion and this time, it is about one of the most popular “Theme/Framework” on the Sphere. Nicolas shares his thoughts and ….
- Finding Money Making Products On ClickBank: I have to admit that Robert’s three part series of “doing business” on ClickBank sparked my interest again. If you are interested in knowing the ropes of being a ClickBank affiliate, you should start here.
- Is Coke’s ‘Promoted Trends’ The Real Thing For Real-Time Social Media?: So the question remains whether Twitter is the right channel for advertising based on five years of virtually no ads at all..
- Fetching Friday – Resources Mashup, #FBCLContest Update & Funny Tennis: Kristi’s Weekly roundup. A long list of must read articles. I am sure that there will be something that will interest you.
There you have it. Enjoy and have a great week ahead.
12 thoughts on “DiTesco’s Weekly Echo #22”
Ileane @ Wordpress SEO
Hi DiTesco, I saw a lot of these posts already and left comments too. But I didn’t see Nicholas post about Thesis, that is the one I’m off to check out now.
The FBCL contest is really exciting!
Thanks for the links.
Hi Ileane. Thanks for dropping by. Nicolas’s post is quite interesting and reflects an honest view of what he thinks about the Theme. It is good, but…
Thanks for including two of my posts this week, esp the one from Famous Bloggers. I had that idea in mind for months before I wrote it, so I’m pretty proud of it overall!
You are welcome Kristin and for the “grand finale”, stay tuned for my next post scheduled for tomorrow 🙂
New Post: DiTesco’s Weekly Echo #22 – Hello everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend. The weekly echo has been o… http://ht.ly/17VdfB
Missing out of some blogging news last week? refer to @ditesco 's Weekly Echo ~ http://bit.ly/9AA83C (Akismet issue, Commentluv etc)
RT @wchingya: Missing out of some blogging news last week? refer to @ditesco 's Weekly Echo ~ http://bit.ly/9AA83C (Akismet issue, Comme …
What's hot in the blogosphere at the moment RT @ditesco: DiTesco’s Weekly Echo #22 http://bit.ly/9AA83C
I was so occupied with Facebook issues that I hardly keep up with the blogging world. 🙂 Good to have your recap on them, especially the Akismet issue that caught my attention instantly since early June. Some good and bad consequences, we’ll see how it goes, heading over to the comment section.
Hi Ching. You it is always good to see you here. For as long as I can find you, lol… I’m good. Hope all is well with you and hope you enjoyed this weeks recap.
Thanks so much for including my ClickBank series in your “Weekly Echo”. Glad I was able to rekindle the fire once again. 😉
Wishing you only great success!
Hi Robert. You are welcome. What’s good is meant to be shared and thanks for reminding me about “ClickBank”, as I said, I kinda forgot about it until I saw your series. All the best and have a great week ahead
Comments are closed.