Hi everyone. Another week has gone by and it is again time for the weekly roundup of stuff worth looking at. For what I have seen, I would like to call particular attention to that of Brankica’s post, which in my opinion has a lot to learn about. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and this just proves that not everyone thinks the same and that what can be good for others, is not necessarily true for the other. Above all, respect and honesty is what counts and this is one of those real “stories” that gives us something to think about.
Before I forget, we are really closing in the start of our blogging contest. You can find more info here about the Traffic Generation Blogging Contest.
Anyway, and as usual, in no particular order.
Making Money Online/Marketing
- Niche Market Websites: Gateway or Authority?
- Making Money From Blogs: 3 Proven Lucrative Diversification Techniques for Full-Time Bloggers
- How to add a watermark to your video (even if you are not that geeky and tech-savy at all)!
- The 3 Biggest Mistakes Online Business Owners Should Avoid Making
- Open Call for Entrepreneur Hot Seat!
- 6 Steps to Fast Customer Conflict Resolution
- My Life 1 Year & Over 1300 Subscribers Later (Inspirational)
- New York Times Exposes J.C. Penney Link Scheme That Causes Plummeting Rankings in Google
- Google’s Search Results Get More Social; Twitter As The New Facebook “Like”
- Best SEO Tools, Guides, Plugins, The Whole Shebang – Perfect for Beginners (shameless promotion)
- Google Lets Evil People Block Your Domain
- Keyword Research in Google Webmaster Tools
Social Media/Internet Browsers
- MarketMeSuite sucks | The worst product I’ve ever tried (Brankica’s post – hot)
- A Tweet’s Effect On Rankings – An Unexpected Case Study
- The eRevolution
- First Look At Firefox 5 – A Site Specific Browser!
That’s it! Have a great week ahead.