We’re facing more and more complexity in our everyday work, and the answers to our questions are about as clear as mud. Especially in the wake of the mobile-first index, we’re left wondering where to focus our optimization efforts. Is desktop the most important? Is mobile? What about the voice phenomenon sweeping the tech world?
As with most things, the most important factor is to consider your audience. People aren’t siloed to a single device — your optimization strategy shouldn’t be, either.
In the Whiteboard Friday video below, Dr. Pete soothes our fears about a multi-platform world and highlights the necessity of optimizing for a journey rather than a touchpoint.
Desktop, Mobile, or Voice? (D) All of the Above
4 Influencer Tools to Find and Vet YouTube Influencers
Do you want to work with influential YouTubers to promote your products or services? Looking for tools to help you partner with the right YouTube influencers?
In this article, you’ll discover four tools to help you find and connect with influential YouTubers for marketing campaigns.
How to drive conversions with on-brand SEO copywriting
One aspect of content writing that is rarely mentioned is writing on-brand content that is both SEO-friendly and appeals to your target audience. Form that perfect marriage, and you are well on your way to driving more conversions — one of the primary goals of SEO — whether you are doing it for yourself or your clients.
In this article, you’ll get the lowdown on why on-brand content is so important — as well as how to curate the right message for the right audience at the right time.
And as usual, in no particular order:
Content Creation & Inbound Marketing (SEO, Search, etc)
- How to Optimize Car Dealership Websites
- 5 Email Marketing Strategies to Try in 2018
- Amazon Search Optimisation: The Usurper of Search
- How to Identify and Remove Bad Backlinks That Kill Your Rankings
- Google Speed Update is now being released to all users
Social Media Marketing; Technology & Small Business Resources
- The myths that keep you from winning on Amazon
- 6 Best WordPress Contact Form Plugins for Small Businesses (Compared)
- Ensuring your security and privacy within Gmail
- How to Make Piles of Money Using Instagram
- See Competitors’ Ads on Facebook and Twitter
On iblogzone.com, SEO Tools and more
That’s it! Enjoy and enjoy the rest of your weekend.