Image link building is a delicate art. There are some distinct considerations from traditional link building, and doing it successfully requires a balance of creativity, curiosity, and having the right tools on hand.
In this Whiteboard Friday video below, Moz’s own SEO and link building aficionado Britney Muller offers up concrete advice for successfully building links via images.
Image Link Building
10 Useful Tools for Creating Content, Writing, and Researching
Are you a busy social media marketer? Looking for tools to improve the way you work?
#1: Speed Up Your Writing With TextExpander
#2: Organize Online Research With OneTab
#3: Create Screenshots, Screencasts, and GIFs With CloudApp
In this article, you’ll discover 10 apps and browser extensions to streamline the way you create content, write copy, and organize research.
5 Key SEO Concepts You Need to Know in 2018
2017 was a relatively calm year, at least in terms of major Google algorithm updates. In 2016, we saw the advent of Penguin 4.0, Possum, a major Mobile-Friendliness update, and big changes to AdWords, to name a few.
This year, Google’s been relatively quiet since the “Fred” update dropped in March. What we have witnessed, however, is a redoubled focus on creating the best user experience possible.
Trends like mobile optimization and machine learning aren’t going away anytime soon, which is why you need to understand these five critical SEO concepts as we gear up for 2018.
1. Mobile-First Indexing
2. Semantic Search
3. Machine Learning
Read the full artile here
And as usual, in no particular order:
Content Creation & Inbound Marketing (SEO, Search, etc)
- 10 Mistakes That Will Kill Your Relationships With Influencers
- 8 game-changing SEO trends that will dominate 2018
- How To Create & Submit A Sitemap: The Definitive Guide
- 70% SEO Visibility Increase by Doing Content Optimization
- Why You Should Use a Focus Keyword Only Once
Social Media Marketing; Video Marketing & Small Business Resources
- Pinterest 100: The top trends to try in 2018
- How To Do A Social Media Audit (Simple Steps, Big Return)
- Instagram Stories 101: What Social Marketers Need to Know
- Five Things Pro Facebook Marketers Do Differently
- 4 Powerful Lessons My Facebook Prank Taught Me About The Power Of Social Media Marketing
On iblogzone.com & more from around the web …
- Marketing Day: Optimizing for voice search, integrating display with search and video & the impact of poor data
- SearchCap: Net neutrality, AdWords grants & EU licensing fees
- Best Audiobooks For 2017
SEO Tools & More… (aff)
- SEM Сompetitive Research and Business Intelligence Software – Free Trial
- Test Your Site For OnPage SEO
- Marketing Research Library – The #1 Resource for Free Marketing Research, White Papers, Reports, Case Studies, Magazines, and eBooks
That’s it! Enjoy and enjoy the rest of your weekend.