With an effort to provide the community an extra boost to drive more traffic to their websites, iBlogZone is officially launching its free promotional program effective immediately.
How Does It Work?
The project consist of one rotating 125×125 banner slot with a maximum of three banners. This will be featured as the blog of the week under the community tab (right sidebar) and will remain there for a period of one week. After that, your banner will be removed and will be substituted by the next one in line. As you can probably already tell, this project is on a first come first serve basis, so if you want your website to be featured here, get those banners ready and submit them, after you read the guidelines below:)
What Are the Requirements?
As you can imagine, it will be almost crazy to display any banner here without some simple set of rules. This is to avoid Spamming, linking to worthless content, and just about anything that is labeled in the book of “not being proper”. So let’s go on with this:
1. Your website does not have to be indexed or anything like that. You have one week to to get some juices flowing and hopefully that will get you there faster.
2. I will not display any banner that points to an adult site, defamatory site, SPLOGs or any other website that can be deemed improper (you know the drill, lol).
3. I will only accept banners that link to websites. No social sites, no affiliate links or any other promotional type pages (landing, squeeze, whatever).
4. You can resubmit your banner again after 60 days and please submit it only once. If you feel that it is taking too long, maybe you can send me a reminder.
5. I will acknowledge receipt of your submission via email. This way you know it is on cue.
Simple isn’t it?
What Do I Need?
* Fill in the information required below.
* Your websites URL
* Your 125X125 Banner link location (sorry can’t host it here). Make it catchy.
Will This Really Help?
I certainly hope so:) You all know about my slogan, right? In my opinion, even if you only get a few clicks from this project, it still counts. Then again, it might surprise you – you never know. Every bit counts is my motto and I want to stick to that for the long run.
What Do I Want From You In Return?
Absolutely nothing. Of course if you feel that you can do something to help me promote my blog as well, I will accept it with open arms:) Either than that, this is an initiative to help you and not me.
OK guys, fire away. Start sending them in and I will put your banner on cue. I will be accepting entries until the end of June 30, 2010 and after that the program will be terminated. Please be patient as there could be loads of them in front of you:) They will get displayed. While you are at it, please let me know what you think about this initiative. Feedback is extremely important for me and I will appreciate your thoughts.
UPDATE ([email protected]): It is with great regret that despite my good will of helping and reaching our for the community, that I had to temporarily halt this program due to the high number of submission of unqualified material I have been receiving. It is a pity that there are those who do not understand that such initiative can be extremely stressful particularly when it comes to reviewing and analyzing submitted material and by doing this action only hurts those that have read the requirements and that are in it for “bonafide” intentions. Maybe, I will bring it up again, in the future. I am really sorry for this inconvenience.