Snippets and meta descriptions have brand-new character limits, and it’s a big change for Google and SEOs alike.
Learn about what’s new, when it changed, and what it all means for SEO in this edition of Whiteboard Friday video below.
What Do Google’s New, Longer Snippets Mean for SEO?
Influencer Disclosure Guidelines: What Marketers and Creators Need to Know
Do you work with influencers? Wondering how best to comply with disclosure guidelines?
#1: Use Built-In Disclosure Tools for Top Social Platforms
#2: Follow Disclosure Best Practices if No Formal Tool Exists
In this article, you’ll discover how to properly protect your business when participating in influencer campaigns.
Content Marketing and SEO: How to Build Links in 2018
SEO is a constantly changing industry. However, one thing has remained the same – over the years backlinks remain the most powerful Google ranking factor. If you want to substantially boost your site’s SEO and improve your Google rankings, link building is one of the best ways to do it.
Until recently, the goal of link building was to get as many links to your target page as possible. Links from low-quality sites, discussion forums, and comments that you left on other sites were all fair game. Now things have changed and you need links the search engines trust. Getting links Google will trust is much more difficult. Content marketing has helped, more than anything else, redefine link building.
read the full article here
And as usual, in no particular order:
Content Creation & Inbound Marketing (SEO, Search, etc)
- 11 Proven Ways to Build and Manage a Great SEO Team
- Google officially increases length of snippets in search results
- What Are 2018’s Biggest Content Marketing Trends?
- A Guide to Influencer Marketing, Advertising, and Relations
- Four Reasons Why You Need To Customize Your SEO Strategy
Social Media Marketing; Video Marketing & Small Business Resources
- Marketing in the time of social media: key points to remember
- Is Organic Social Media Marketing Still Relevant?
- How to Audit Your Instagram Stories
- The 7 Best Social Media Channels for Business Marketing
- 8 Overlooked Social Media Tactics That Can Increase Conversion Rates
On iblogzone.com & more from around the web …
- SearchCap: Bing Ads call conversions, Google doodle & Google audiences
- Marketing Day: Holiday paid search, Facebook Pages & an ad fraud study
- Best Audiobooks For 2017
SEO Tools & More… (aff)
- SEM Сompetitive Research and Business Intelligence Software – Free Trial
- Test Your Site For OnPage SEO
- Marketing Research Library – The #1 Resource for Free Marketing Research, White Papers, Reports, Case Studies, Magazines, and eBooks
That’s it! Enjoy and enjoy the rest of your weekend.