Typical link outreach is a tired sport, and we’ve all but alienated most content creators with our constant link requests.
In Rand’s Whiteboard Friday video below, he outlines five smart ways to earn links to your site without having to beg.
5 Tactics to Earn Links Without Having to Directly Ask
How to Track Dark Social Traffic in Google Analytics
Are links to your content shared via private messages on social media? Wondering how to identify and measure that traffic? Dark social traffic comes from sources such as Facebook Messenger, Twitter DMs, and even email. Being able to accurately trace this traffic will give you a more complete picture of how your content is performing.
In this article, you’ll discover what dark social is and how to track it using Google Analytics.
How to Write Great Schema Markup for Your Company
All Companies Should Add Schema.org Organization Markup on Their Websites
It is vital to add schema structured markup to your company “About” or Home page. With this markup, you are confirming to a machine what it has almost certainly correctly understood concerning who you are and what you do. Here is Google’s official stance.
In this article, you will learn the steps and best practices when adding structured Schema.org markup for your company to your website… including which format to use, what information you should provide (and why), how to choose a category, how to push your markup further, how to test your markup … and several little-known tips and tricks that will lift your markup above the competition’s.
And as usual, in no particular order:
Content Creation & Inbound Marketing (SEO, Search, etc)
- Connecting the Dots: How to Raise Your Search Rankings With Internal Linking
- 10 killer SEO tips for 2017
- 37 Ways to Rock Your Content
- 5 Ways to Get Fresh Content
- A Beginner’s Guide to Marketing Automation
Social Media Marketing & Small Business Resources
- 10 Rules for Effective Facebook Marketing
- How Does Pinterest Work? A Pinterest 101
- How to Monetize Social Media by Creating Excellent Content
- Grow Your Business: 3 Ways to Use Custom Audiences
- Instagram Hashtag Research: How to Find Great Hashtags Fast
On iblogzone.com & more from around the web …
- Marketing Day: Twitter subscription ads, Adobe Target update & Segment tools
- SearchCap: ASCI rankings, featured snippet quiz & consumer behavior
- Download Free Audio Books
SEO Tools & More… (aff)
- SEM Сompetitive Research and Business Intelligence Software – Free Trial
- Test Your Site For OnPage SEO
- Marketing Research Library – The #1 Resource for Free Marketing Research, White Papers, Reports, Case Studies, Magazines, and eBooks
That’s it! Enjoy and enjoy the rest of your weekend.