Which link is more valuable: the one in your nav, or the one in the content of your page? Now, how about if one of those in-content links is an image, and one is text?
In Rand’s video below, you will learn why not all links are created equal, and getting familiar with the details will help you build a stronger linking structure.
How Links in Headers, Footers, Content, and Navigation Can Impact SEO
3 YouTube Video Optimization Tips for Marketers
Want to improve your YouTube video views? Looking for ways to optimize your YouTube videos?
#1: Reach Local Audiences by Adding a Location to Your Videos
#2: Customize the Playback of Embedded YouTube Video for Longer Watch Time
#3: Optimize YouTube Video Titles and Descriptions for Character Counts
7 Secrets to Increasing Your Lead Conversion with Content Marketing
In this article, you’ll discover three ways to improve the visibility and impact of your YouTube video content.
Convincing someone with your content remains a challenge for every business. But if done correctly, content marketing is always rewarding! It costs 62% less and can generate approximately three times as many leads for a dollar spent when compared to traditional marketing.
Today 90% of all organizations in the market indulge in creating and promoting content to generate leads. Interestingly, 62% of all companies outsource their content marketing jobs. All is not well though. According to the Content Marketing Institute, only 9% of the businesses believe that content marketing works for them.
The gap between expectations and results substantiates the fact that many businesses have yet to capitalize on the full potential of content based marketing.
1. Leverage Video Content with Utmost Care
2. Offer Bait for Fishing Leads
3. Produce Content With a ‘Wow’ Factor
In this article, SemRush discusses how to make things right so that your content marketing efforts turn into an effective lead generation program. Using a content marketing tool like SEMrush will definitely help you keep up the momentum.
And as usual, in no particular order:
Content Creation & Inbound Marketing (SEO, Search, etc)
- Unlocking Hidden Gems Within Schema.org
- How to Drive Even More Traffic to Your Top Performing Posts
- Ignoring these 6 SEO strategies could come back to haunt you
- 3 Quick SEO Wins Lurking Inside Google Analytics
- Content Marketing Is Dead! Long Live Marketing!
Social Media Marketing; Video Marketing & Small Business Resources
- Trump: ‘I Doubt I Would Be Here’ Without Social Media
- 10 Social Media and Other Tips Aimed at Growing Your Small Business
- 10 Ways To Build Your Personal Brand On Social Media
- 5 Reasons Your Social Media Marketing Campaign Bombed
- YouTube: We’ve manually reviewed 1M+ videos to improve brand safety processes
On iblogzone.com & more from around the web …
- Marketing Day: Google’s new sitelinks, Getting GDPR ready & ABM for B2B marketers
- SearchCap: AdWords parallel tracking, Google Attribution & local search updates
- Best Audiobooks For 2017
SEO Tools & More… (aff)
- SEM Сompetitive Research and Business Intelligence Software – Free Trial
- Test Your Site For OnPage SEO
- Marketing Research Library – The #1 Resource for Free Marketing Research, White Papers, Reports, Case Studies, Magazines, and eBooks
That’s it! Enjoy and enjoy the rest of your weekend.